User Controls

Att : blaster master

G African Astronaut
    Stopped drinking Tito's pre-midnight(approx. 11:30pm) EST.

Personal breathalyzer showed my BAC @ .12 (legally drunk here = .08)

Rode 6 miles on stationary bike(since pre-hurricane Isaias rain's here) until moderate sweat in a 90° FH garage.

50 bicep preacher barbell curls @ 70 pounds,showered w/ a hot sea salt scrub bodywash, then double pre-workout/caffeine formula dose/beverage, breathalyzer result = .06

Arrived @ the airport 3:57 am EST, client was ecstatic as should be.

Winning,

Uncle G
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    You spent the night drinking, didn't sleep, then went to an airport to meet a client?

Yeah I am sure they were fucking thrilled with you rummy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You spent the night drinking, didn't sleep, then went to an airport to meet a client?

Yeah I am sure they were fucking thrilled with you rummy

Bro it was only midnight.. plus what if he slept earlier?

And Tito's isnt rum you noob
    Originally posted by G Stopped drinking Tito's pre-midnight(approx. 11:30pm) EST.

Personal breathalyzer showed my BAC @ .12 (legally drunk here = .08)

Rode 6 miles on stationary bike(since pre-hurricane Isaias rain's here) until moderate sweat in a 90° FH garage.

50 bicep preacher barbell curls @ 70 pounds,showered w/ a hot sea salt scrub bodywash, then double pre-workout/caffeine formula dose/beverage, breathalyzer result = .06

Arrived @ the airport 3:57 am EST, client was ecstatic as should be.

Winning,

Uncle G

if you did nothing your blood alcohol probably gonna dropped to the same level after 4 hours anyway.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you did nothing your blood alcohol probably gonna dropped to the same level after 4 hours anyway.

maybe maybe not, I went into a probation meeting after more than four hours of not drinking and blew a .01

another time I went in after 12 hours of not drinking and it was still high, I took mq's advice and went and thru up in the bathroom and retested and it was cool.

just depends on the way certain people metablolize alcohol.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you did nothing your blood alcohol probably gonna dropped to the same level after 4 hours anyway.

Higher heart rate,metabolism, blood's pumping getting enhancemented @ much higher pace than sitting idle or sleeping. I'm a alcoholic scientist n shit.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    G African Astronaut
    That said, I tested my BAC directly after finishing drinking, it was likely not even @ it's peak when measured.
Jump to Top