User Controls

Why is no one talking about how "essential" workers got fucked during Corona?

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I'm not talking about useless hospital dollys like Techno, I mean people who work in shops, in Amazon, etc.

These people got fucked during Corona. They were expected to show up to work, which often involved serving the coofing public directly, yet barely got an extra shekel.

Meanwhile everyone was cheering on the useless doctors and nurses in their empty hospitals, and applauding captains of capitalism making money from everyone's suffering.
    https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/15/amazon-jeff-bezos-gains-24bn-coronavirus-pandemic

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Because if you are poor you are worthless. You need to figure that out early in life, and make arrangements not to be poor. Which is why during corona I was sitting at home (even though I had no job), and not getting coofed in for minimum wage.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Ive been working min wage getting coofed on, and its psychologically fucking taxing. Knowing i cant get unemployment because im essential, yet i make less money than people who are staying home, and ihave to spend every day wondering if this was the $13 hour that im going to die over. Between that, my health concerns, and getting lectured by upper middle class black college students online about my white privilege, its been pretty fucked all around. Honestly i wouldve rather just taken like 1200 a month to stay home for a couple months until Los Angeles wasnt a gigantic petri dish, but people gotta return their dog shoes and avocado pool floaties to Amazon somewhere.

Tell the senate that can scuttle the whole Heroes Fund thing. I dont consider myself a hero. Im just doing my duty and putting my life on the line to protect those who need protecting. I dont need medals or ticker tape parades. Just put your hand over your heart and thank me for my service when you put your snot slathered USB charger and childs coloring book on the counter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER people gotta return their dog shoes and avocado pool floaties to Amazon somewhere.
    Candy trying to recoup some capital from all those lavish .gifs she keeps posting.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I'm not talking about useless hospital dollys like Techno

Yes useless I am. My chest X-rays and testing for Covid is useless.

So OP, just how butthurt are you that you have to mention me in many of your posts? It’s ok Soi. It’ll get better😘
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Im getting tested in a couple hours. This is the third night in a row ive had trouble breathing at night. Shaky, diarrhea. Almost thought it was an anxiety attack or side effect of the SNRIs. Im usually pretty bad shape, but i dont normally have a burning feeling in my chest. This shit just sucks. I halfway dont care if i live anymore, but this sounds like a horrible way to go out. And if i got my mom sick, Id never be able to forgive myself. Anyway- not to be melodramatic, but if i disappear for a while, you know.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by CASPER Im getting tested in a couple hours. This is the third night in a row ive had trouble breathing at night. Shaky, diarrhea. Almost thought it was an anxiety attack or side effect of the SNRIs. Im usually pretty bad shape, but i dont normally have a burning feeling in my chest. This shit just sucks. I halfway dont care if i live anymore, but this sounds like a horrible way to go out. And if i got my mom sick, Id never be able to forgive myself. Anyway- not to be melodramatic, but if i disappear for a while, you know.

😞😘
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by CASPER Ive been working min wage getting coofed on, and its psychologically fucking taxing. Knowing i cant get unemployment because im essential, yet i make less money than people who are staying home, and ihave to spend every day wondering if this was the $13 hour that im going to die over. Between that, my health concerns, and getting lectured by upper middle class black college students online about my white privilege, its been pretty fucked all around. Honestly i wouldve rather just taken like 1200 a month to stay home for a couple months until Los Angeles wasnt a gigantic petri dish, but people gotta return their dog shoes and avocado pool floaties to Amazon somewhere.

Tell the senate that can scuttle the whole Heroes Fund thing. I dont consider myself a hero. Im just doing my duty and putting my life on the line to protect those who need protecting. I dont need medals or ticker tape parades. Just put your hand over your heart and thank me for my service when you put your snot slathered USB charger and childs coloring book on the counter.

LMAO@putting your life on the line.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker LMAO@putting your life on the line.

I dont see you Stepping Up To the Plate
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker LMAO@putting your life on the line.

what have you put on the line ?
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Because they go everywhere acting like a mask is going to kill them.
    Originally posted by CASPER I dont see you Stepping Up To the Plate

If you call going to work to pay your bills stepping up to the plate you have set a real low bar for yourself.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by street_carp Candy trying to recoup some capital from all those lavish .gifs she keeps posting.

Ummm.. I don’t believe we’ve ever interacted.. so .. Hi?

Now , Candy tryna do wut?

And what exactly do you consider lavish that I’ve been posting “ lately” ...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If you call going to work to pay your bills stepping up to the plate you have set a real low bar for yourself.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what have you put on the line ?

Originally posted by Speedy Parker If you call going to work to pay your bills stepping up to the plate you have set a real low bar for yourself.

I hear that not being able to detect sarcasm is an early sign of COVID. U might wanna get checked dawg
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER Im getting tested in a couple hours. This is the third night in a row ive had trouble breathing at night. Shaky, diarrhea. Almost thought it was an anxiety attack or side effect of the SNRIs. Im usually pretty bad shape, but i dont normally have a burning feeling in my chest. This shit just sucks. I halfway dont care if i live anymore, but this sounds like a horrible way to go out. And if i got my mom sick, Id never be able to forgive myself. Anyway- not to be melodramatic, but if i disappear for a while, you know.

Lol. Suck it up, buttercup.

You're a whiny little faggot boy. I had the shit in March and I'm twice your age. Yeah, you're gonna feel like shit for 4 or 5 days. Exercise common sense like you would with any flu. Saty hydrated, Stat covered in bed, take zinc, A, C, and enchnacia, and drink plenty of real fruit juice.

But whatever you do just shut up about it and stop whining.
Jump to Top