User Controls

What is the most intense drug you've tried?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    For me it was hash for the first time, which was also the first time I ever got high.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What a high octane thread

Mine would be watching scary movies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo What a high octane thread

Mine would be watching scary movies

More like taking your AIDS medication
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Have you ever had sex while camping?

IT'S FUCKING INTENSE

(in tents)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Something along the lines of trans 4 methyl aminorex.

Dopamine induced hallucinations etc
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Black Death four-way blotter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Watching my dad inhale and exhale his last breath of life right in front of me. Try that.
    Originally posted by mmQ Watching my dad inhale and exhale his last breath of life right in front of me. Try that.

I didn't watch my dad die, but I saw the expression right afterwards. I'm assuming it was painful.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Weth or acid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I didn't watch my dad die, but I saw the expression right afterwards. I'm assuming it was painful.

It was what it was. Of course it was painful. Thankfully it wasnt unexpected. Hospice setting, we knew it was coming, etc. But I guess it was unexpected in that, oh, OH, holy shit. That was it. It happened. In your heart of hearts you just sort of think he'll keep breathing. Surely he'll make it through one more night. This breath he's taking right now, no way that's his last one.

And then it is.

So yeah it was painful but we all knew. We knew. So it was kind of a small weird sense of relief. Its over now. Not that we were happy. Nobody was happy. But it was done. As Jesus said, lol, or God the dad one, IT IS FINISHED. Yeah that was Jesus. On the cross. I think he said it in Latin. It is finished.
    Originally posted by mmQ Watching my dad inhale and exhale his last breath of life right in front of me. Try that.

Ohhh so edgy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Ohhh so edgy

It wasnt meant to be edgy you doorknob.
    You should have quickly leaned in and inhaled that last exhalation.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You should have quickly leaned in and inhaled that last exhalation.

I'll have to remember that for next time.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    a fat hit of purple sticky 80x salvia was pretty god damn fucking intense for me
    Originally posted by mmQ I'll have to remember that for next time.

You'll still breathe some of it. Everyone will. Eventually.
    Originally posted by STER0S a fat hit of purple sticky 80x salvia was pretty god damn fucking intense for me

Details?
    after losing all basic motor-function skills, everything turned into random shapes that began dancing in a magnetic pattern and then when i tried to talk, the visuals turned into pages of a book and the pages began flipping on me.

i also drooled a shit-ton on myself.

its really hard to explain how a good salvia trip feels like.
    you know those books where you cross your eyes, place the book to your face and slowly move the book back while keeping your eyes crossed?

the visuals are like that but more in your face and you can "feel it"...i dunno -- its really hard to explain.
    A lot of people either exaggerate or can't remember something like a salvia trip. They all remember that it owned them, if they got to that level.

Best thing to do is try it yourself.

I think salvia made me more pissed off at the world than I ever was before, due to not using it alone. Fuck trip sitters
Jump to Top