User Controls

Of u could be immoral

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    But had to be a living statue would u?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Wtf
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    street_carp African Astronaut
    If you could stop sitting alone in bars taking photos of young women, would you?
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I'm immoral, and never had to do anything to achieve it.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    imeant immortwl. apaprently in the abrds twle you can run into such things. the abrds twle remake at least.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you type so poorly

I thought it was because you were drunkposting; are you literally always drunk?
    Originally posted by Wariat imeant immortwl. apaprently in the abrds twle you can run into such things. the abrds twle remake at least.

English Motherbitch.
    da cock noses fuys! fuys!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra why do you type so poorly

I thought it was because you were drunkposting; are you literally always drunk?

It's likely he is also posting from a phone at times, considering the specific typos.

Anyway, I dunno about being a statue, but, immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Actually I kinda do feel like a statue, or a fly on the wall, at times.
Jump to Top