User Controls

i am running for a seat on my local city council

nonarky Houston
    its official, i am running for city council for 2017! some old lady's term is up and i am about to take her seat! there is a chance i could run unopposed! that means if there is nobody running for that seat except for me, i could easily win by any vote.

i know i can easily get supporters from the medical marijuana community to vote for me.

i think i can easily get elected and put on city council!

any advice or suggestions?

Post last edited by nonarky at 2016-12-01T04:30:00.563799+00:00

Post last edited by nonarky at 2016-12-01T04:52:33.720667+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what city? I'm going to try and be positive here, if you tell me what city.
    you got my vote
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what city? I'm going to try and be positive here, if you tell me what city.

lansing,mi
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by Actor you got my vote

ty
    Originally posted by nonarky lansing,mi

I'm going to think positive for you. But what credentials do you have?
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to think positive for you. But what credentials do you have?

i just filed the paperwork to run. i have just a high school diploma and little college. there was a guy who was broke and unemployed and only had a high school diploma, he ran for state representative and actually WON!

so if he can run and win like that, so can i
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to think positive for you. But what credentials do you have?

nonarky

Thats all the credentials he needs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by nonarky i just filed the paperwork to run. i have just a high school diploma and little college. there was a guy who was broke and unemployed and only had a high school diploma, he ran for state representative and actually WON!

so if he can run and win like that, so can i

well good luck bud, will you keep us updated?

nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by Actor Thats all the credentials he needs.

ya
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well good luck bud, will you keep us updated?

yes i will keep all you guys updated!
    Follow Libertarian philosophy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bump
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Second slightly louder bump so you know theys niggas in yo kitchen

I wouldn't mind being a politician, getting payed to fuck everyone would be nice and this way I won't get the herp doing it.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    bloodydiaperman
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    who the fuck are you

also if you have medical marijuana supporters aka people that want to get high more conveniently and potently and actually think its more medicinal than say, khat, in any decent way, youre fucking up bad

also why the fuck do you just throw that in there about the weed, its not like your seat on the council will change ANYTHING

so dont count on winning because I have a gut feeling u aint gonna be runnin unopposed

im mad
    Bribe drug addicts to vote for you
    Originally posted by Malice bloodydiaperman

Man I've been trying to think of his name since I first read this thread. He was a lulzy guy
    Sophie, make a bot that votes nonarky in.
    Originally posted by RisiR Sophie, make a bot that votes nonarky in.

he can't he's too smacktarded.

But anyways, I hope nonarcky won
Jump to Top