User Controls

Salvia

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    What's it like?
    What was your experience?

What's it like turning into an inanimate object?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Having tried just about every drug under the sun, I will say that salvia ranks kinda low overall.

It's interesting and definitely worth trying at least once.

But probably only once.
    I have done it a few times, every kind of strength. Get the strongest you can find, the weak shit is shit.

First time it felt like I turned into water and splashed into colors and shapes, it was brief complete loss of reality and even my vision for maybe a minute and then back to reality and I couldn't speak properly.

When I did it more and got used to the effects I would hold it in as long as possible and know to expect some crazy shit. It really grabs you by the zoobers. One time I took it on a walk and when I got back it was only 17 minutes later but it felt like I was in another world because I experienced so much. Walking on salvia is a lot of fun it's kinda like this

Octavian motherfucker
    What's it like knowing your dad bailed and having a cock were your nose should be?
    But what is it LIKE to feel like you've turned into an object.
    What makes you think you've turned into a tampon and how does it feel.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal But what is it LIKE to feel like you've turned into an object.

You're really just gonna have to try it yourself and find out.

It was like 12 years ago that I last did it (there was a store downtown that sold it if you asked for it, but they didn't advertise it), but I'm sure there are places online you can find it.
    If I took it I would probably turn into a web browser
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal But what is it LIKE to feel like you've turned into an object.

You don't turn into stuff, you just trip. It's like the crack version of D X M or ketamine, it's a short lived intense experience with a bunch of weird effects. You are really only 'gone' for a few minutes at the most. The floors will give out from under you and all you will see is shapes and colors, you can see the merge happening in real time.

I would classify it like the other dissociative drugs, they all have kinda similar effects and feel like you tap into a different dimension than when you're on psychedelics. It's like psychedelic let you see heaven and THE WORLDS and dissociatives let you see into subspace dimensions

https://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_effects.shtml

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It's like going to the underworld.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol plz record yourself high on salvia
Jump to Top