User Controls

ATTN Hiki: This is shit I actually listen to.

  1. #1
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    I know you're intrigued, I know you're desperate to talk to me about music, I know you wish and hope that our music taste is somehow adjacent. That's why you're so quick to tell me what you think I like and what you think of it. I listened to most of the shit that you put on a pedestal 20 years ago, it was an awkward phase in my life that I grew out of. This is the real shit.

    Sleep
    Electric Wizard
    Dopethrone
    Weedeater
    Bongripper
    Eyehategod
    Soilent Green
    Conan
    Deafheaven
    Primitive Man
    Glorior Belli
    Coffinworm
    Cough
    Leftover Crack
    Meshuggah
    Lightning Bolt
    Kirin J Callinan
    Slint
    Fucked up
    Tom Waits
    Cobalt
    Bohren and der club of gore

    And I've got a few old Deftones, Primus, Tool and The Jesus and Mary Chain albums in the car.

    Loads of normie shit for you to cry about there. Now go and wank over Trent Reznor and wish you could play an instrument.
  2. #2
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    So you listen to boring boomer tier stuff.
    Our taste is actually quite different.

    Have you actually heard of bands like Download or Propergol?
    You should give them a try, they actually bother to createw new and original sounds unlike that derivative formulaic shit you just listed.

    The only person on this site with similar taste in Aldra, who I respect even if he is more on the normie side (no offense aldra).
    And maybe that one guy with the gas mask.

    I wish mumuplayer was still around, we could get a few NIS members together (excluding tmwpiiha and krotz) and listen to muaix together.
  3. #3
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    It makes more sense now why you can't stomach industrial

    I saw the EN logo and assumed you were actually into this kind of music
  4. #4
    THATS GRANDAD MUSIC HURRRRRRR

    Japan is internal doesn't realize rock and roll was the music for outsiders who didn't like the mainstream swing pop do wop whatever the kids were into so they created their own genre. You seem to not appreciate this early youthful era of rock when it didn't even really exist yet. back then it was called rock and roll, have some respect zoomer and learn to appreciate real music, or is this too deep for you?

  5. #5
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by street_carp Weedeater
    Bongripper

    Lol these sound like made up band names concocted by a stoner.
  6. #6
    Hey Hiki what do you think about Hate Forest?

  7. #7
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lol these sound like made up band names concocted by a stoner.

    Lol apparently the guys in bong ripper don't even do drugs. Weedeater definitely do though.
  8. #8
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood THATS GRANDAD MUSIC HURRRRRRR

    Japan is internal doesn't realize rock and roll was the music for outsiders who didn't like the mainstream swing pop do wop whatever the kids were into so they created their own genre. You seem to not appreciate this early youthful era of rock when it didn't even really exist yet. back then it was called rock and roll, have some respect zoomer and learn to appreciate real music, or is this too deep for you?


    The is nothing deep about rock music.
  9. #9
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Hey Hiki what do you think about Hate Forest?


    The first 40 seconds was alright
  10. #10
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It makes more sense now why you can't stomach industrial

    I saw the EN logo and assumed you were actually into this kind of music

    Proof Hiki doesn't read. I listened to loads of industrial in the 90s and early 00s but I'm bored of it now.
  11. #11
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    OP should listen to this album

  12. #12
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by street_carp Proof Hiki doesn't read. I listened to loads of industrial in the 90s and early 00s but I'm bored of it now.

    What did you listen to?
  13. #13
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What did you listen to?

    Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle, NIN, KMFDM, Ministry. There is a pretty big local scene for it the city where I grew up but I wasn't really involved in it because goths and industrial types are absolute cunts.
  14. #14
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by street_carp Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle, NIN, KMFDM, Ministry. There is a pretty big local scene for it the city where I grew up but I wasn't really involved in it because goths and industrial types are absolute cunts.

    So basically just the mainstream stuff.
    Have you ever heard of Contagious Orgasm or Factrix, you should check their stuff out.
    Yeah a lot of rivetheads and industrial people are super cliquey and insufferable.
  15. #15
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    What's your favorite TG, SP and NIN album.
  16. #16
    This one

  17. #17
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So basically just the mainstream stuff.
    Have you ever heard of Contagious Orgasm or Factrix, you should check their stuff out.
    Yeah a lot of rivetheads and industrial people are super cliquey and insufferable.
    No.



    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What's your favorite TG, SP and NIN album.

    I don't have one.
  18. #18
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Have you ever listened to Heathen Earth?
    That and The Endless Not are my favorite from TG.

    Also you should look into Contagious Orgasm, I've really been digging his stuff since 2010.
    Check out "Heartstrings" and "Escape".
  19. #19
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Hey Hiki, what's your favourite Deafheaven album? I like New Bermuda because it relies less on ambient and shoegaze than their other albums and is closer to a straight up Black Metal album.

    I've been listening to Primitive Man's Caustic a lot lately, you should check it out.

    ^this is what you come across like to me atm.
  20. #20
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by street_carp Hey Hiki, what's your favourite Deafheaven album? I like New Bermuda because it relies less on ambient and shoegaze than their other albums and is closer to a straight up Black Metal album.

    I've been listening to Primitive Man's Caustic a lot lately, you should check it out.

    ^this is what you come across like to me atm.

    That's inaccurate.
    We're talking about bands you claim to have listened to.
Jump to Top