User Controls

What is the MOST SPECIFIC reason you dislike Trump?

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    And don't say some shit like, "he's racist" or "he's a Russian puppet", give me a specific fuckin reason or a thing he did that made you dislike or hate him.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    How about you start?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    He's richer than me
    Originally posted by Grylls He's richer than me

You should hate you for that, not him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Erekshun You should hate you for that, not him.

When are you becoming a billionaire like him?

But from what I've only seen in the media he's an asshole but also down to earth
    Technologist victim of incest
    He has no integrity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Erekshun How about you start?
    There was some really disturbing stuff going on with his deportation of illegal immigrants, the images and videos of kids put away in these Guantanamo-ass looking places. And he won't legalize weed what the fuck is up with that? He's supposed to be some pragmatic business guy but he's not doing what's best for everyone in that regard.
    He's not even selfmade, I didn't know this until a few days ago

I don't really care about America, you're all FFFFFUCKED
    Originally posted by BummyMofo There was some really disturbing stuff going on with his deportation of illegal immigrants, the images and videos of kids put away in these Guantanamo-ass looking places. Those were policies in place before Trump, he just enforced them

And he won't legalize weed what the fuck is up with that? He's supposed to be some pragmatic business guy but he's not doing what's best for everyone in that regard.

Fuck weed.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by BummyMofo And don't say some shit like, "he's racist" or "he's a Russian puppet", give me a specific fuckin reason or a thing he did that made you dislike or hate him.

Black man.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Fuck weed.

No weed is God's gift and you are an ungodly man.
    Oh no, I am ungodly when I smoke weed. To each their own though. Hate Trump because it is still illegal?
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Because he is intellectually subnormal. Every single move he has made in any capacity as president that bears personal responsibility from him, has been a bust

Biggest example is tariffs on Chinese goods that simply served to indirectly tax US consumers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hi.

My name is Billy.

The reason I dont like prezidint donut Trump is not his silly hair or orange face thing.

I think he lies a lot. That's not nice. I saw him on comedy centeral one time and he got laaughd at a lot.

He isnt nice. I want my president to be nice and do nice things and not be a silly.

He is silly a lot.

I live America all the time no matter what land of the free and home of the brave . Thank you president. He is keep.our constitution good and makes things good mostly. That is why I like him. And God

He loves god and I do too. God bless america
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I love you Carrot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    One thing?

Best example is probably the JCPOA/Iran nuclear deal.

Unilaterally withdraws from an international agreement the previous administration fought for, applies sanctions to countries that still try to make it work, and expects Iran to still adhere to its conditions even though he's effectively stopped anyone else from reciprocating.

It's not just that one instance though, the pattern of breaking or withdrawing from long-held international agreements (ie. nonmilitarisation of space, European SRBM/ABM treaties etc) has demonstrated the US cannot be trusted to hold to any kind of agreement, and non-allied/vassal states like Russia and China have had to change their policies to take this into account.
    Originally posted by ORACLE Biggest example is tariffs on Chinese goods that simply served to indirectly tax US consumers.

another parrot parroting things it knew nothing about.

im pro china but in a way his tarriff actually works when china had to devalue its currency and manufacturers reduce their prices.

on topic tho, because jéwsrael can do nothing wrong in trumps eyes because the book of kushner,
    Originally posted by aldra One thing?

Best example is probably the JCPOA/Iran nuclear deal.

Unilaterally withdraws from an international agreement the previous administration fought for, applies sanctions to countries that still try to make it work, and expects Iran to still adhere to its conditions even though he's effectively stopped anyone else from reciprocating.

It's not just that one instance though, the pattern of breaking or withdrawing from long-held international agreements (ie. nonmilitarisation of space, European SRBM/ABM treaties etc) has demonstrated the US cannot be trusted to hold to any kind of agreement, and non-allied/vassal states like Russia and China have had to change their policies to take this into account.

its a long time tradition for US to renege on their promises. remember the gold standard and how they invited everyone to park their gold there ?

well thats long gone.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Speaking of Iran, requesting Suleimani serve a diplomatic role and then assassinating him when he showed up is something that foreign governments are not going to forget any time soon.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra Speaking of Iran, requesting Suleimani serve a diplomatic role and then assassinating him when he showed up is something that foreign governments are not going to forget any time soon.

Speaking of aldra, after trump got elected in that first year the whole social media world was fixated on ww3 and you sort of backed it up for a minute. :) I wanted you to be right honestly. I wanted some huge global game changing CONFLICT.

And then 3 years later I guess we got covid. Does that count? Lol. This has been fun honestly. What a time. Haha.
Jump to Top