User Controls

Hella's PI

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    why is it crappy?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung why is it crappy?

If you have to ask you'll never know..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If you have to ask you'll never know..

he is toothless and has a fat wife?
    Originally posted by WellHung he is toothless and has a fat wife?

he perpetually a miserable person, even like six years ago he was bitching about how know one likes him ect and I tried to be his friend but he would close peoples videos / ban people on tc, hes kinda like §m£ÂgØL anything you say they will come back about how you're making it up ect, you're kinda like that too so I don't see why I'm even explaining it to you.

its just weird how people like §m£ÂgØL and hdl take the time while not on the forums to stalk people because they are perpetually butt hurt.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by blaster master Oh wait, no one cares, his life is crappy enough he doesn't need us harassing him.

He works for ABC Seamless Siding in WI.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy He works for ABC Seamless Siding in WI.

Sounds about right
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Moar like ABC toothless mouthing amirite
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Sounds about right

There are more videos on his youtube channel than what is shown.
    In one of them his work van is in the background.
    He got all scared one day cuz I was completely jokingly said "Haha, I know where you work" and he said "thats not my van" so I said "lets call and see" and I let it ring .5 times and hung up during which time HellaDamnStupid turned ghost white and started yelling at his kids.
    I think we were fighting about what color the sky is but I can't remember for certain.
    HDL and I used to be cool and could carry on a convo or smoke a smoke session anyday of the week but lately his endless obsession of promoting this theory that I am the anti-christ has gone far enough.
    If you look at his made threads https://niggasin.space/user/6206/threads almost the entire first page is crap he came up with trying to make fun of me.

What in the helladamnstupid did I ever do to you?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy There are more videos on his youtube channel than what is shown.
    In one of them his work van is in the background.
    He got all scared one day cuz I was completely jokingly said "Haha, I know where you work" and he said "thats not my van" so I said "lets call and see" and I let it ring .5 times and hung up during which time HellaDamnStupid turned ghost white and started yelling at his kids.
    I think we were fighting about what color the sky is but I can't remember for certain.
    HDL and I used to be cool and could carry on a convo or smoke a smoke session anyday of the week but lately his endless obsession of promoting this theory that I am the anti-christ has gone far enough.
    If you look at his made threads https://niggasin.space/user/6206/threads almost the entire first page is crap he came up with trying to make fun of me.

What in the helladamnstupid did I ever do to you?

I also saw him once water down his kids apple juice and evidently he's a child abuser.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I also saw him once water down his kids apple juice and evidently he's a child abuser.

Beating your kids isn't cool but if there anything like him then they probably deserved it.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy What in the helladamnstupid did I ever do to you?

He's just like that lil bromoto, misery loves company he would close my videos all the time saying "rapist don't get to play videos" and would just keep closing my videos or any video i played for anyone else.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I also saw him once water down his kids apple juice and evidently he's a child abuser.

Always wondered, him and hydro know each other.. is he the toothless child molester that fucked §m£ÂgØLs ass at gun point?!

!!!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He's just like that lil bromoto, misery loves company he would close my videos all the time saying "rapist don't get to play videos" and would just keep closing my videos or any video i played for anyone else.

Im going to bed for tonight but maybe this weekend we can all chill in my room and watch some Nascar.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Always wondered, him and hydro know each other.. is he the toothless child molester that fucked §m£ÂgØLs ass at gun point?!

!!!

No. Hella isn't beta like that.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Beating your kids isn't cool but if there anything like him then they probably deserved it.

I dunno man they're just kids that aren't old enough to of messed up. You're not your parents.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I dunno man they're just kids that aren't old enough to of messed up. You're not your parents.

Im glad Im not a parent.
    I dunno if I even have all my own DNA let alone enough to pass onto a kid.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Im glad Im not a parent.
    I dunno if I even have all my own DNA let alone enough to pass onto a kid.

THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT FAM!
Jump to Top