User Controls

DPT?

blaster master victim of incest
    Anyone here ever get to try DPT?

I think I found a canadian based clearnet vendor, we could all get some, make some changa, and really get this spacenigga space station fucking cruising at warp speed. We could also try to claim we're a religious group kinda like the temple of the true inner light.

Here's what shulgin says about their usage of DPT, I took this from a reddit comments section,

From Tihkal Sasha states, "There is a rather remarkable religious group known as the Temple of the True Inner Light, in New York City, which has embraced as its Eucharist DPT which they refer to as a powerful Angel of the Host. Their communion is confirmed by either the smoking or the drinking of the sacrament, and they have been totally unbothered by any agency of the Federal Government, as far as I know."

I hear that DPT is supposed to be sinister as fuck, like gory, creepy hallucinations. Someone on reddit said it's like snorting a line of haunted houses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i want to take DiPT
    Kev Tuskegee Airman
    Sounds like a guaranteed bad trip, who would want that shit?
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lets test it on wariat first
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i want to take DiPT

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I do want a sip of dat dipt
Jump to Top