User Controls

Fona's PI

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrew.steele.752487
    His mom's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karen.h.steele.5
    His place of employment's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MTM-CaseGard-132752576767484/
    His brother: https://www.facebook.com/mike.steele.3958
    I'm sure his job would love to see screencaps of all the shit he talks about everyone there :)
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wow youre a real ugly piece of shit and a stupid one too. fona makes 0 effort to hide his identity because he assumes we arent petty pathetic little rats.

Youre so pathetic and beneath and median user intelligence and self awareness level, if only there was somewhere else you could post....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo wow youre a real ugly piece of shit and a stupid one too. fona makes 0 effort to hide his identity because he assumes we arent petty pathetic little rats.

Youre so pathetic and beneath and median user intelligence and self awareness level, if only there was somewhere else you could post….

Nah, he's pretty open about who HE is, but not so much about where he actually works, his family et cetera. I'm sick of the daily blog posts that could all be in ONE thread. If he wants to share his life with us, he's going to share every piece of it.
    Originally posted by Sudo wow youre a real ugly piece of shit and a stupid one too. fona makes 0 effort to hide his identity because he assumes we arent petty pathetic little rats.

Youre so pathetic and beneath and median user intelligence and self awareness level, if only there was somewhere else you could post….

Thanks for the bump by the way. Reporting it and not pushing it to the top of the page would have been the better thing to do.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Nah, he's pretty open about who HE is, but not so much about where he actually works, his family et cetera. I'm sick of the daily blog posts that could all be in ONE thread. If he wants to share his life with us, he's going to share every piece of it.

I think his daily threads are tood entertainment. Dont go sending stupid shit to his work about him, hes a pretty decent guy
    Technologist victim of incest
    Op is a piece of shit, as usual.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie and §m£ÂgØL are huge cum.swappers.

And im pretty sure little Arnie doesn't care
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I'm sure his job would love to see screencaps of all the shit he talks about everyone there :)

l

Originally posted by AngryIVer Nah, he's pretty open about who HE is, but not so much about where he actually works, his family et cetera. I'm sick of the daily blog posts that could all be in ONE thread. If he wants to share his life with us, he's going to share every piece of it.

Well the thing about Arnie is he's a rat himself
    Daily reminder that Newtotse only exists so helladamgay can see people's IP addresses

Stay far away from that place
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Daily reminder that Newtotse only exists so helladamgay can see people's IP addresses

Stay far away from that place

yeah exactly, i figured it went with out saying but yeah who would want to go to his shitty site, he's even more of a tosser than lanny.

Idk man it takes a weird kinda mentality for people like §m£ÂgØL and hdl to be that sexy over people here. Like its so pathetic where they will post shit and be like "HA I GOTCHA!"

It's like hey doofus my number is already in the phone book anyways. hdl is so dumb when he posted my pi, it wasn't even my pi because he's such a low baller and a weirdo at the same time he uses free background check sites.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    No one cares.
    Not here or irl.
    Go piss on someone else's freedom.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats No one cares.
    Not here or irl.
    Go piss on someone else's freedom.

that picture of you on the grass was pretty funny tho
    Hey guys come to New totse it's a lot better than this place!

You're not allowed to make joke accounts and the admin is a known doxxer. Sounds like a good time!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hey guys come to New totse it's a lot better than this place!

You're not allowed to make joke accounts and the admin is a known doxxer. Sounds like a good time!

its just weak on his part, I've had him and §m£ÂgØL and others doxx me a million bazillion krajillion times and nothing ever happened to me over it.

Some one here went as far as to hitting up my cupcake gf because I posted a video of her winning cupcake wars, like damn how petty is that?

Who's feelins did I hurt that bad, of course who ever did doesn't have the balls to admit to it.

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Wow youre a fucking dick
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I cant report this because Lanny took away my report button.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrew.steele.752487
    His mom's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karen.h.steele.5
    His place of employment's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MTM-CaseGard-132752576767484/
    His brother: https://www.facebook.com/mike.steele.3958

scron warned me that your a pi snake and yet i still gave you a chance.

your an insult to snakes and rats.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    OP desires to be the admin of this community and have access to everyone's IP address.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny scron warned me that your a pi snake and yet i still gave you a chance.

your an insult to snakes and rats.

Yeah i've been saying the same thing for over a year now, ever since he banned me and deleted all my threads and threatened to dox me too. He's seriously mentally ill, I was the only poster on newtotse posting like once a month and he would spam his own forum with dumb retard shit like LOL UR GIRLFRIEND IS TRANNY, same tired old insults he posts here.

And then he comes on here crying about how this place is soooo bad and lanny is a retard (he is) but at least he is at least a functional retard unlike helladamgay who is the biggest scumbag i've ever seen on a computer.

Even before new totse he would constantly ban me from tinychat, if I joined i would be instantly banned. Sometimes I would check it just to see if anyone was on and it was just him, on cam alone and he banned me, like wtf?

You can tell having any sort of 'power' on the internet really means a lot to this guy. He has the mentality of a 2007 forum moderator that constantly has to "warn" people and lock threads JUST FOLLOW THE RULES GUYS
Jump to Top