User Controls

Smoking crack makes me feel like gagging but I want to keep smoking crack so what do I do?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Title kinda sums it all up.

How do you deal with the gross aftertaste of smoking drugs.

And they all have it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go to a truck stop and tell them you want to get rid of your gag reflex
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Dude smoking crack? WTF

It's one thing drinking a lot. But crack? R u serious bro?
    do you know where you are
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    probably either quit having a gag reflex, or quit smoking crack. it's a tough decision, i know, with both options sporting a range of positives AS WELL AS cons but I think we know what the decisions going to have to be in the meanTIME
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    it is pretty gross. When I smoked it many moons ago I would use inhalers, pill bottles, pop cans, whatever I could find, then ash and tinfoil. So bad for you.

Take opiates or benzos to come down, bust a nut, break your pipe and tell your crackhead homeless piece of shit friends to keep that shit away from you
    Originally posted by Sudo it is pretty gross. When I smoked it many moons ago I would use inhalers, pill bottles, pop cans, whatever I could find, then ash and tinfoil. So bad for you.

Take opiates or benzos to come down, bust a nut, break your pipe and tell your crackhead homeless piece of shit friends to keep that shit away from you

I've got a bottle full of valium and clonazepam back home.

And I can't do opiates (I used to be a full blown IV user... Did the methadone thing. Didn't get a t shirt).

Like, can't.

Nobody ever gets it.

I can smoke some rock or some side once in a while, but I can't do opiates casually.

But you are right.

I only do crack once a year, then I break the tube, and I lose the dealers number.

I figure, though, that if I'm gonna go all out... Might as well go balls to the fucking wall.

I swear to God I'll be normal again in a few days.
    Originally posted by aldra do you know where you are

Kinda.

Like, it's kind of a neat little shack.

There are people always coming and going.

Her friend was all up on my jock trynna get me to buy some more crack.

But I know my limits.

Drugs aren't my limit.

Women are.
    that was aimed at rabbitweed
    blaster master victim of incest
    HTS highlight reel
    Degenerate piece of shit answer: power through it and smoke more crack.

Normie answer: stop smoking crack. I know you want to smoke more crack, but you don't need to so like... just don't.
    Originally posted by HTS Degenerate piece of shit answer: power through it and smoke more crack.

Normie answer: stop smoking crack. I know you want to smoke more crack, but you don't need to so like… just don't.

These days, degeneracy is the norm. People look at you askew if you're not cheating on someone or smoking crack.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m starting to feel like crap for being 36 and I’ve only smoked weed.. I’m still not gonna do anything other than weed but it’s fun to imagine me on coke or something because I wonder how I’d be ....
    you probably should try psychs like you were talking about before

stims and opioids might not be a good idea though because I'm guessing you have something of an addictive personality
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao ya I have an extremely addictive personality
    get a few friends together, go camping or something and do mushrooms. or acid, but that shit lasts a LONG time.

I'm probably going to do some again soon to see if it can put a dent in my depression/general pessimism
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m starting to feel like crap for being 36 and I’ve only smoked weed.. I’m still not gonna do anything other than weed but it’s fun to imagine me on coke or something because I wonder how I’d be ….

Have some ecstasy or acid or something. Don't play russian roulette with a potential crippling addiction at age 36 lol.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Rofl
    No worries...I didn’t make it to 36 only smokin weed by accident or by chance at all..and realistically I’m too afraid I’d die if I tried anything other than shrooms ...

I almost tried shrooms one time but I didn’t feel safe in my surroundings so I didn’t do it ..
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Crack tastes great
    Originally posted by rabbitweed These days, degeneracy is the norm. People look at you askew if you're not cheating on someone or smoking crack.

But if you smoke crack with your side bitch the two cancel each other out and you're generate.
Jump to Top