User Controls

The absolute state of that bridgeless cock nose

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    So handsome 😍😍😍
    Originally posted by Octavian So handsome 😍😍😍

You know full well that isn't true
    Those elf ears
    Dat fucked up nose
    Those flaring eyebrows
    Dem nigger lips
    Dat bulbous chin

How does this guy wake up each morning without wanting to kill himself?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Those elf ears
    Dat fucked up nose
    Those flaring eyebrows
    Dem nigger lips
    Dat bulbous chin

How does this guy wake up each morning without wanting to kill himself?

lol You pick fights with people that make you feel insecure because you know you look a lot more strange than they do. thats why you don't talk shit to people on here that just post one liners and are too afraid to show who they are.

like a lot of people on here aren't candid about who they are so you have nothing to go off of i get that, but anyone that says something about themselves personable you will try to make it into them being normies..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is probably going to go in one ear and out the other for opie but I know this guy down the street from me thats an artist, he's really good and we have hung out a few times, just smoking. But he'll show me his art / what he's into really enthusiastically and how much effort he put into it and how badass he is ect..

and I was like "why don't you put it in one of the art galleries or something?" you know to make money and help your wife out since she works all day and you do nothing..

and he was kinda surprised I said that and got really defensive, basically going on some anti-normie, I don't need to do that because I already did it kinda deal.. you know?

Like if you're so proud of yourself and you want people to know about it why not take it to a larger scale rather than private messaging someone on nis to listen to this music ect.. because you're a pussy.
    Why does Freddy make you announce you're fear like this, Keenan? Does freddy intimidate you or something?

Honestly it doesn't make any since how you fundamentally have him in you're left brain all the time. It's as if he is the one driving you're red racecar , and he's got it redlined at 143mph headed straight off a Cliff, Keenan.

You never really did drive the car though did you , Keenan? You just put you're little head on you're pillow and go to sleep at the wheel. But it's different this time because someone else has the keys to you're ignition and they're about to have them some fun ( bounce Bounce bounce bounce ).

As soon as he crosses the barrier there's no coming back from this. You will go to the little red racecar in the sky. So ask you're self, lil cuzin: is it worth it?
    *starts pounding fist into hand while smiling*

Looks like lil cuzzin hiki is ted cruzin for a bruzin
    \
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol You pick fights with people that make you feel insecure because you know you look a lot more strange than they do. thats why you don't talk shit to people on here that just post one liners and are too afraid to show who they are.

like a lot of people on here aren't candid about who they are so you have nothing to go off of i get that, but anyone that says something about themselves personable you will try to make it into them being normies..

Pretty sure I am much more attractive than chintavian.
    It's ironic you only ever come to the defence of other users who are huge douchebags like yourself.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Why does Freddy make you announce you're fear like this, Keenan? Does freddy intimidate you or something?

Honestly it doesn't make any since how you fundamentally have him in you're left brain all the time. It's as if he is the one driving you're red racecar , and he's got it redlined at 143mph headed straight off a Cliff, Keenan.

You never really did drive the car though did you , Keenan? You just put you're little head on you're pillow and go to sleep at the wheel. But it's different this time because someone else has the keys to you're ignition and they're about to have them some fun ( bounce Bounce bounce bounce ).

As soon as he crosses the barrier there's no coming back from this. You will go to the little red racecar in the sky. So ask you're self, lil cuzin: is it worth it?

Idk who Keenan is unless youre talking to me.
    But no, it's the opposite.
    Chintavian literally falls me around everywhere and constantly sends me pms, the guy is totally obsessed with me.
    It's funny because not only is he my adoring fan, he looks just like the character from Oblivion.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cock nose is tired of the awakening I started. Everyone has woke to his bulging phallus he calls a nose.

DA COCK-NOSE.

Hey chintavian have you ever thought about the fact you're just a really ugly guy on the net lashing out constantly on someone you know is better than you?
    Dat bulbous chin and suasage nose

lol what a niggerlipped ape.
    His chin is the size of a baseball.
    He looks like a homosexual with acromegaly and strong black admixture.
    His mom definitely was on something while pregnant with him
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

lol heh.
    He looks

Originally posted by Octavian Cock nose is tired of the awakening I started. Everyone has woke to his bulging phallus he calls a nose.

DA COCK-NOSE.

Oct is ugly but this is just disgusting. Fucking lol.

2 subhumans. No chance of passing on genes
    Originally posted by Mayweather He looks

Oct is ugly but this is just disgusting. Fucking lol.

2 subhumans. No chance of passing on genes

That is yandere dev, not me.
Jump to Top