User Controls

Your top 10 favorite bands

  1. #1
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    For me

    1 - Nine Inch Nails
    2 - Skinny Puppy
    3 - VNV Nation
    4 - Merzbow
    5 - Lights Out Asia
    6 - Olafur Arnalds
    7 - Rammstein
    8 - Sigur Ros
    9 - Trash80
    10 - Download
  2. #2
    1-10 . Cock and Da Noses







    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

    Anybody here into shitting themselves?

    Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

    Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.


    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😭😂
  4. #4
    Octavian motherfucker


    Jimmy eats cock noses
  5. #5
    11. Lil Cock Nose







    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

    Anybody here into shitting themselves?

    Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

    Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.


    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
  6. #6
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal For me

    1 - Nine Inch Nails
    2 - Skinny Puppy
    3 - VNV Nation
    4 - Merzbow
    5 - Lights Out Asia
    6 - Olafur Arnalds
    7 - Rammstein
    8 - Sigur Ros
    9 - Trash80
    10 - Download


    No one cares.
  7. #7
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    1. Pink Floyd
    2. Led Zeppelin
    3. Iron Maiden
    4. Talking Heads
    5. The Who
    6. The Doors
    7. Depeche Mode
    8. Le Orme
    9. Fleetwood Mac
    10. Area


    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No one cares.

    LMAO
  8. #8
    Octavian motherfucker


  9. #9
    Japan-Is-Eternal Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Red_Woman 1. Pink Floyd
    2. Led Zeppelin
    3. Iron Maiden
    4. Talking Heads
    5. The Who
    6. The Doors
    7. Depeche Mode
    8. Le Orme
    9. Fleetwood Mac
    10. Area




    LMAO

    Gen X grandma
Jump to Top