User Controls

Imagine being such an omega loser

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    You can't get a girlfriend so you date some obese guy who wears women's clothes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Why didn’t you have a Dad?
    I do

Why is your skin the color of fecal matter?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No you don’t .. shut up fatherless virgin lmao
    Pretty sure I do, shitskin.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    So you’re not 100% certain...

Same with the DNA test your dad took before he left ...

*sipps tea*
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why didn’t you have a Dad?

Come on candy you're better than that.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t know why you’re holding me to a higher moral standard than everyone else ...
    I’m kind hearted by nature..but I’m all about reciprocation .. I give what I get hon...

Ot

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So I met this cute gal in the metaverse and she decided to come visit me in the place I'm staying at
    We're playing GTA 2 right now while drinking steel reserve
    She's been hinting at wanting to make sex but I'm not sure I'm ready to take our relationship that far just yet ….

**kill shot**
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Woah I don't remember that girl
    I must have been drinking that night.
    Hopefully she was good in bed.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I do

I mean ours is the colour of fecal matter when it's left outside for long periods of time. It's all relative.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I mean ours is the colour of fecal matter when it's left outside for long periods of time. It's all relative.

I have never seen poo turn beige
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I have never seen poo turn beige

I'm not beige. I'm white is the driven snow. Or as white as old dog shit.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm not beige. I'm white is the driven snow. Or as white as old dog shit.

Post pic
    Imagine having a cock nose

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
    Octavian motherfucker

Triangle, his dad is clearly a cock nosean, he didn't leave. Hiki's mother just lied.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I do

Why is your nose a cock?

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
    It isn't.
    When is the last time you've seen a penis ... Oh wait that's right you have a boyfriend so like pretty much everyday.
    Octavian motherfucker
    DA COCK NOSE
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It isn't.
    When is the last time you've seen a penis … Oh wait that's right you have a boyfriend so like pretty much everyday.

Oh took me way too long to realize this thread was about HTS and Scron. Bravo.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

Hiki tried to transition but failed.
Jump to Top