Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    technologist - cancer
    Kuntzschutz - suicide by cop
    fonaplats - drug overdose
    HTS - tranny suicide
    tmwpiiha - drug overdose or aids
    octavian - toy bat to the face
    lanny - diabetes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Thanks for excluding me from the list. I appreciate it!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal technologist - cancer
    HTS - tranny suicide
    lanny - diabetes

wow i'm #5, care to explain, cock nose?

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I've never been suicidal, never will.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Damn,I didn't make the list and I made a thread about killing myself....

I'm not though, I'll go ahead and let nature take it's course and see what happens.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Thanks for excluding me from the list. I appreciate it!

Ha you didn't even make the list.

Nonce.
    Octavian motherfucker
    HTS - tranny suicide
    lanny - diabetes

Hiki - cock nose hemorrhage
    cock nose is angry tonight. Must be the cock nose
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal HTS - tranny suicide

Maybe. Doubt it. But maybe. I'm basically resigned to surviving out of sheer spite, but all it takes is one exceptionally bad day I guess.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Maybe. Doubt it. But maybe. I'm basically resigned to surviving out of sheer spite, but all it takes is one exceptionally bad day I guess.

Survival to spite others is the best way to survive. Sometimes I feel like that's what I'm doing and that has honestly gotten me through a few bad days.
    Originally posted by HTS Maybe. Doubt it. But maybe. I'm basically resigned to surviving out of sheer spite, but all it takes is one exceptionally bad day I guess.

The only thing keeping either of us alive is each other. A last all or nothing gamble of our fates on love
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would be on that list, except that I'm too scared to attempt to hurt myself. I lack the courage.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    HTS - tranny suicide
    lanny - diabetes

Get fucked you depressed, cock nose, momma's boy.
    You have no job. No money. And if it wasn't for your mother you would be eating out of a dumpster.
    Tell that cock nose!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    So over thoughts of killing myself. Probably just get drunk one time passed out and die OR get so drunk insult a cunt nigger or several and I get shanked or shot up.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Get fucked you depressed, cock nose, momma's boy.
    You have no job. No money. And if it wasn't for your mother you would be eating out of a dumpster.

but he lives in the flesh net eating flesh dorritos , fritos, and cheetos..

king cheeto lamo
    Kev Space Nigga

to spite whom?
    fonaplats doesn't even do drugs
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top