User Controls

My Cuck is bigger than your Cuck

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    lol, just met the biggest Cuck in the world ever. I was just going to score when this girl I know calls asking if I could score for her too. So she says she'll pick me up in a car and when she turns up she's with this nerdy type dude driving. He's like shortish, skinny, soft spoken and quite clean looking type. Not the type you'd initially expect to be a user but you can't always take that as a certainty, altho it turned out he wasn't. This girl is called Roxy and I kept hearing the name Chelsea get mentioned on the 10 minute journey there. It soon became apparent that this Roxy is in a relationship with this Chelsea girl. On the way back they stopped so she could go in a store and he proceeded to tell me how him and Chelsea were in a relationship but she left him to pick up with this Roxy chick(Roxy is a prostitute as well btw), and then he went on to tell me how he told Chelsea that he'd always be there for her. So now Chelsea has moved Roxy into his house, he complained how he keeps filling the cupboards up with food and there's never anything there coz they eat it all. They spend all his money on drugs, which he then went on to complain that 'you can't win' because you can save money by buying more drugs but then they just do shitloads more drugs so they go just as quick.

Then he tells me, which surprised me a little by this time, that he doesn't actually use any drugs himself because he 'can't stand not being in control'(biggest lol of the month right there). By this point I just wanted to scream in his face "SO WHAT THE FUCK EXACTLY DO YOU GET OUT OF IT THEN?"

lol Cucked by a bitch

Now that is a top trump Cuck right there, bet none of you fuckers can beat that one.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Narc lol, just met the biggest Cuck in the world ever. I was just going to score when this girl I know calls asking if I could score for her too. So she says she'll pick me up in a car and when she turns up she's with this nerdy type dude driving. He's like shortish, skinny, soft spoken and quite clean looking type. Not the type you'd initially expect to be a user but you can't always take that as a certainty, altho it turned out he wasn't. This girl is called Roxy and I kept hearing the name Chelsea get mentioned on the 10 minute journey there. It soon became apparent that this Roxy is in a relationship with this Chelsea girl. On the way back they stopped so she could go in a store and he proceeded to tell me how him and Chelsea were in a relationship but she left him to pick up with this Roxy chick(Roxy is a prostitute as well btw), and then he went on to tell me how he told Chelsea that he'd always be there for her. So now Chelsea has moved Roxy into his house, he complained how he keeps filling the cupboards up with food and there's never anything there coz they eat it all. They spend all his money on drugs, which he then went on to complain that 'you can't win' because you can save money by buying more drugs but then they just do shitloads more drugs so they go just as quick.

Then he tells me, which surprised me a little by this time, that he doesn't actually use any drugs himself because he 'can't stand not being in control'(biggest lol of the month right there). By this point I just wanted to scream in his face "SO WHAT THE FUCK EXACTLY DO YOU GET OUT OF IT THEN?"

lol Cucked by a bitch

Now that is a top trump Cuck right there, bet none of you fuckers can beat that one.

I don't see how you cucked anyone.. you just sound like a whiny junkie jelly that he had to put up with a younger, thinner guy, thats not a piece of shit like you.

And to be honest I like drugs, but I can completely understand if someone doesn't like doing drugs so they can maintain "control" drugs aren't foreveryone, not everything fits into your tiny little box.

A lot of junkies like you , seem to think that everyone has to be a cuck/snitch/square if they are around drugs and don't look dirty / smeel..

but yeah bottom line seems like you deal with a lot of drama and people you don't like just to get your fix. I quit doing drugs a long time ago if I had to deal with people like that, that I don't want to be around just to turn around and post some highschool drama.

When are you going to post about how you got busted last time? You said you would after your disposition.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WOW, you're really dumb aren't you bill Bill Krozbyby?

Originally posted by Narc WOW, you're really dumb aren't you bill Bill Krozbyby?

wow you're really frothy on the opes I can tell.
    You should have told him to post here so we could have cuck fights with him and future man
    Who is Future man?

Originally posted by Narc WOW, you're really dumb aren't you bill Bill Krozbyby?

Not as dumb as you are to go to prison and live in a half way house and bitch about teenagers in my forties that use me and lose me for drugs..
    BTW, I'm pretty much certain this dude isn't getting 3-wayed with these lessy bitches at all.

Not even once.

Originally posted by Narc BTW, I'm pretty much certain this dude isn't getting 3-wayed with these lessy bitches at all.

Not even once.

why do you care? you sound really jelly of him, he probably is if you're thinking about it so much.
    Originally posted by Narc Who is Future man?

candyreins fake boyfriend or something like that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not as dumb as you are to go to prison and live in a half way house and bitch about teenagers in my forties that use me and lose me for drugs..

Are you denying going to prison then bill Bill Krozbyby?

He only posts in the candy rain update thread literally every day wishing her a good day and saying he misses her and thinks about her. It's the funniest shit I've ever seen watching someone simp like that on a forum every day.

Look at all his posts and thanks given and received and his recent posts in threads is all the same thread.

https://niggasin.space/user/5210
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why do you care? you sound really jelly of him, he probably is if you're thinking about it so much.

You don't have to care about something to find it funny, in fact it helps when you don't. Coz this dude is fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by Narc Are you denying going to prison then bill Bill Krozbyby?

Yeah I am denying it because I've never been to prison.. your dumbass has. I've never been caught with drugs, obviously you're doing something wrong.
    Originally posted by Narc You don't have to care about something to find it funny, in fact it helps when you don't. Coz this dude is fucking hilarious.

oh okay post pictures of said guy, so we an enjoy this laugh with you.. otherwise its just a lack luster post from you.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He only posts in the candy rain update thread literally every day wishing her a good day and saying he misses her and thinks about her. It's the funniest shit I've ever seen watching someone simp like that on a forum every day.

Look at all his posts and thanks given and received and his recent posts in threads is all the same thread.

https://niggasin.space/user/5210

Oh right, clearly a candy alt that candy is currently using for masturbation purposes.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah I am denying it because I've never been to prison.. your dumbass has. I've never been caught with drugs, obviously you're doing something wrong.

The sex offenders wing is still very much being in jail bill Bill Krozbyby.

But what if he isn't an alt. Think about that grim possiblity and state of the world. Most people would rather believe its an alt because the reality is too hard to accept.
    After meeting the dude I just met that is a distinct possibility I guess.

Originally posted by Narc The sex offenders wing is still very much being in jail bill Bill Krozbyby.

Oh I didn't know you were a sex offender too on top of being on welfare and a middle aged junkie.. I guess you got the scoop..

sex offenders have a hard time getting places to rent so I understand why you're still living in a half way house.
Jump to Top