User Controls

Where would you prefer to live big city or small town

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Done both and small town suits me better. With all this political shit going on now like LGBT, BLM, LGBTQIA, Dykes on Bikes, Moron Presidents, Covid-19, Crotch Rot, Fungus of the Bungus, Unemployment, Drug Addiction, Worn out Hoes I prefer to watch the grass grow and bunnies fuck...
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I worked for over 2 years in a small lake town (8500 year round but easily double or triple in summer)
    I really liked no traffic and the area was extremely scenic. Quiet during the weekdays. Could snowmobile and 4 wheel right out of the cabin front door, little to no niggers.
    I now work in the downtown area of smaller sized city and i really like the amenities but dislike all the niggers, noise and traffic.
    Thinking about it now I think I preferred the smaller town experience.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    outside a small town
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Living in an inner city apartment, or on a rural property are both nice in their own way.

Suburbs are the worst of both worlds though, not a fan.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Done both and small town suits me better. With all this political shit going on now like LGBT, BLM, LGBTQIA, Dykes on Bikes, Moron Presidents, Covid-19, Crotch Rot, Fungus of the Bungus, Unemployment, Drug Addiction, Worn out Hoes I prefer to watch the grass grow and bunnies fuck…

unemployment, drug addiction and worn out hoes run rampant in small towns tho fyi..
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby unemployment, drug addiction and worn out hoes run rampant in small towns tho fyi..

True but it seems gentler
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Medium sized city.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby unemployment, drug addiction and worn out hoes run rampant in small towns tho fyi..

Uh no...
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I want to live in a giant overcrowded metropolis with megalithic skyscrapers like Hong Kong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Living in an inner city apartment, or on a rural property are both nice in their own way.

Suburbs are the worst of both worlds though, not a fan.

I hate how people confuse small towns and cities for suburbs
    Yeah suburbs suck but small towns are great, my hometown was a small town that became a city.
    Next to Asian metropolises, small 00s era Midwestern towns are the best.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I was just about to say they both have their pros and cons.

Big cities are fast paced and there's usually always something going on so you can keep yourself entertained. This means you can quickly become too stressed out.

Small towns are nice, usually low crime (good for some I guess lol), and usually have better scenery. They can become boring and are usually a little too slow paced for my liking.

I honestly can't say what I would prefer though because I lived in both but probably prefer city life because I didn't start living in small towns until my 20's. Plus the city drug scene is way more diverse and the drugs are generally better quality and cheaper.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they all suck EVERYBODY SUCKS LOL 💩
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I hate how people confuse small towns and cities for suburbs
    Yeah suburbs suck but small towns are great, my hometown was a small town that became a city.
    Next to Asian metropolises, small 00s era Midwestern towns are the best.

I've lived in the country side, in a small town, in the suburbs of a western city, downtown in a western city and downtown in an Asian metropolis.

I'd put small towns a bit ahead of suburbs of big towns or cities. They're nice. You can usually just walk to shops. But you've still gotta deal with annoying neighbours.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I've lived in the country side, in a small town, in the suburbs of a western city, downtown in a western city and downtown in an Asian metropolis.

I'd put small towns a bit ahead of suburbs of big towns or cities. They're nice. You can usually just walk to shops. But you've still gotta deal with annoying neighbours.

Yeah
    My home, my grandparents house, we used to have the greatest neighbors ... They were literally like family even closer to us than most of our blood.
    This guy would help my grandparents out financially, that's how close we were ... Then he moved to the country and some psycho bitch with loud dogs moved into his house.
    I hate this world.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, I didn't like living in the suburbs all that much, but I was a kid and I didn't really know anything else.

I like the space and isolation of a small town (my grandparents live/d in a town halfway between Sydney and Melbourne with about 2000 people) but I don't like having neighbours that are in constant contact and know everything about you. In contrast I'm packed in a lot tighter in the city but people don't care to interact beyond pleasantries unless you really make an effort.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I've been programming for 15 years in about 6 different languages and I've also been working with networks for years.

Signal strength matters. Too high or too low, you're going to run into problems. It's all about finding that "sweet spot.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Cities suck
    /thread
    Pretty much everyone can agree that small towns are the best
Jump to Top