User Controls

Meth vs Coke

blaster master victim of incest
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a loser.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    When I do coke somehow I stay fucked up for many hours. Many many hours. Meth, even more so. But somehow coke still gets me properly stimmed for a long ass time, much longer than its "supposed" to.
    blaster master victim of incest
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master I have a friend like that too, we'll split a 40 bag, i'll be eating cereal nodding out on the couch and he'll be up all night acting crazy.

Sometimes, even with the technical meff, ill eat a dose, feel it come on and take a relaxing nap and wake up spun af.

It's weird. I mean I barely ever do coke or meth anyway but that's always how it is. Any stims just super affect me. Even phentermine last time I did it, snorted like 15mg and I was gacked for like 30 hours lol. I guess it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
    Coke is fun if you're drinking, meth is just a dogshit drug that keeps you up for a week and makes you super paranoid and if you do too much you start hallucinating bad things.
    Don't ever do meth just sayin. ITS BAD
    I prefer not sleeping and not redosing as much, so meth. If I had the money to do a gram each night of something it would be cocaine though
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Not advocating meth use or coke, but I was spoiled with good meth coke just seems boring now.

I turn into a 'sex goblin' on meth so I normally avoid the stuff and just smoke weed, though I did get to the point of being able to have total control of any hallucinations from it and I don't get paranoid.

I can create super badass visuals with meth at will on the comedown. I don't really think most people can handle the intensity of meth without turning into psychotic assholes. You kinda need to be sorta superhuman to begin with to not have issues with it.
    Crashing is the best part of flying a plane
Jump to Top