User Controls

Meth vs Coke

blaster master victim of incest
    For me meth is more pure unadulterated delusional psychotic fun than coke is, but coke is the kind of thing I can do a couple bumps of on a Thursday night with some buddies and still get to bed at a reasonable hour if I drank enough beers. Also, you meet regular people who can do coke from time to time and live normal lives. Every time I've gotten into meth it was because I was borderline homeless hanging out with fucking shit bags and degenerates. It's like any time you hangout with a meth circle there's sure to be some kind of sex offender present that everyone is like, oh he's okay now.

However last night I got some coke with some xtal meff in it and im still kinda jazzed up 14 hrs later. Was so drunk I was able to lay in bed maybe sleeping for 7 hours and I woke up and made and attempt at cleaning my house. Luckily I only did two bumps, because as much fun as I have doing meth I always end up paying for it with the crazy fucking shit I do while strung out. Coke I can do from time to time and not have my life come unhinged, but you put the pookie in my mouth for one second and out comes Crazy Red. I'll be finding like secret encrypted hidden messages by glow in the darks on fucking reddit. I'll call my mom and tell her all of this shit and make her worried sick. I won't sleep for 4 days and smoke a ton of herb fueling my paranoia and every person i see dressed in a suit becomes someone who is in on the worlds fucking satanic plot against me.

I once did some meth and told my community college class that the united states government was run by a group of satanic pedophiles. The teacher made me talk to the dean who told me to withdrawal from all my classes because the things I said were making other students uncomfortable. 11 years later, low and behold, it turns out there is a fucking pedophilia ring in charge of the united states, and it's probably been going on for decades. Oops.

Nothing crazy like that ever happens to me on coke, all I do on coke is drink too much and hit the gas station for beers at 2am.
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a loser.
    mmQ victim of incest
    When I do coke somehow I stay fucked up for many hours. Many many hours. Meth, even more so. But somehow coke still gets me properly stimmed for a long ass time, much longer than its "supposed" to.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ When I do coke somehow I stay fucked up for many hours. Many many hours. Meth, even more so. But somehow coke still gets me properly stimmed for a long ass time, much longer than its "supposed" to.

I have a friend like that too, we'll split a 40 bag, i'll be eating cereal nodding out on the couch and he'll be up all night acting crazy.

Sometimes, even with the technical meff, ill eat a dose, feel it come on and take a relaxing nap and wake up spun af.
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master I have a friend like that too, we'll split a 40 bag, i'll be eating cereal nodding out on the couch and he'll be up all night acting crazy.

Sometimes, even with the technical meff, ill eat a dose, feel it come on and take a relaxing nap and wake up spun af.

It's weird. I mean I barely ever do coke or meth anyway but that's always how it is. Any stims just super affect me. Even phentermine last time I did it, snorted like 15mg and I was gacked for like 30 hours lol. I guess it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
    Coke is fun if you're drinking, meth is just a dogshit drug that keeps you up for a week and makes you super paranoid and if you do too much you start hallucinating bad things.
    Don't ever do meth just sayin. ITS BAD
    I prefer not sleeping and not redosing as much, so meth. If I had the money to do a gram each night of something it would be cocaine though
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Not advocating meth use or coke, but I was spoiled with good meth coke just seems boring now.

I turn into a 'sex goblin' on meth so I normally avoid the stuff and just smoke weed, though I did get to the point of being able to have total control of any hallucinations from it and I don't get paranoid.

I can create super badass visuals with meth at will on the comedown. I don't really think most people can handle the intensity of meth without turning into psychotic assholes. You kinda need to be sorta superhuman to begin with to not have issues with it.
    Crashing is the best part of flying a plane
Jump to Top