User Controls

What is your typical alcohol arrangement?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    For he one 24oz Budweiser, one 25oz Hurricane and a 40oz Cobra.
    It gets me sufficiently drunk, but not so much that I'll end up feeling deathly ill.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You just said in your other retarded thread hurricane is the worst tasting beer, so then why is it one of your staples you hill billy dumbass?
    There aren't any hills in Indiana you braindead moron
    some cock ale with a bit of jager meister which means master of the hunt in German
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood some cock ale with a bit of jager meister which means master of the hunt in German

Do you drink it out of your boyfriend's anus?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nothing
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Do you drink it out of your boyfriend's anus?

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The independent state of that fucking cock nose is a real life micro nation. Who wants to join our glorious state and become a that fucking cock nose nationalist.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our cock nose strong and free 🐓 👃
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal There aren't any hills in Indiana you braindead moron

yes there is. if you honestly believe there isn't you might need rethink some things in your life.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    nothing here too
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes there is. if you honestly believe there isn't you might need rethink some things in your life.

Indiana is known for being one of the flatest places in the country.
    You obviously have never been here.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't have an alcohol arrangement, i dislike alcohol generally. That said, i just had an export beer, like the dark kind. I usually don't enjoy those as they're way to sweet. but this one was pretty good, with 1mg of K-pin to top it off i actually feel pretty buzzed.

Tall can, high alcohol concentration, bitter. Not complaining.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Indiana is known for being one of the flatest places in the country.

they still have hills tho, and my bad ill correct myself you're not a hill billy just whyte trash
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal For he one 24oz Budweiser, one 25oz Hurricane and a 40oz Cobra.
    It gets me sufficiently drunk, but not so much that I'll end up feeling deathly ill.

What are you, 17?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    About twice a month my wife and I have a movie night and drink a bottle of Hennessy or Remy Martin between us. I always bring a bottle of Warsteiner or Estrella when we go hiking to have with lunch. That's about the only time I drink outside of special occasions though.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal There aren't any hills in Indiana you braindead moron

Which makes you a stump jumper
    G African Astronaut

Hoosier Hill idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Indiana is known for being one of the flatest places in the country.

You have obviously never been to Kansas.

Flatter than an 11 year old girl.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

The Northern Indiana landscape is characterized physically by very flat to rolling terrain ranging from 600 to 1,000 feet (180 to 300 m) above sea level and is similar to central Indiana except for the presence of higher and hillier terminal moraines and many glacial kettle lakes in some areas. Physically, the land in Central Indiana is characterized primarily by low, gently rolling hills and shallow valleys. Southern Indiana is a mixture of farmland, forest and very hilly areas, especially near Louisville and in the south central lime hills areas, stretching from the Ohio River to as far north as Greencastle, to the wide, flat valleys along the Wabash and Ohio rivers.
    I live here and I can say with officially certainty

There are no hills

We are the latest state in the country
    G African Astronaut
    You're an idiot

Hoosier Hill is the highest natural point in the state of Indiana at 1,257 feet (383 m) above sea level.[3] It is in the rural area of Franklin Township, Wayne County to the northwest of Bethel. The nearest intersection to the high point is Elliot Road and County Line Road. The nearest major landmark is Interstate 70 and Richmond 11 miles (17.5 km) to the south.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoosier_Hill
Jump to Top