User Controls

China and Iran approach massive $400 billion

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2020/07/17/china-and-iran-approach-massive-400-billion-deal/#12cfe4ab2a16

Interesting
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Its about time something good happened to the Eurasians.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    China has been doing a lot of business with both Israel and Iran lately.

I suppose if the US pisses off China enough, they can just stir the mid east shit-pot to the point their Bolshevik/banker/Petro corporate handlers/masters will be forced to make them back off, or descend the country into total chaos.

With anti-white/antifa in positions where they control remote neural monitoring technology in the US, I won't feel too concerned if China has to destroy the US.

Wars aren't fought with nukes anymore, since everyone has them, it'd be too dangerous for all parties involved. Instead modern government's rely on gradual subversion and proxy wars.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Someone once said that the business of America is business. It was to contrast the ascendant US to the political and agenda-obsessed old colonial powers, like France and England.

The business of China is business.

And the Chinks know who runs America, and they think it's very impressive. They see that power and wealth, and think "that should be us".

And they aren't afraid to turn the screws to get what they want from them, for instance by hinting that they'll support the Palestinians (no one actually cares about Palestinian rights).

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/china-to-unsc-palestinians-can-count-on-us-to-back-their-just-rights-635910
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................. the only thing interesting about that article is that there is zero mention of kike-land and how much theyre spazzing out over the chink/haji partnership.

they stand to win either way.

a hightemed tension in the mid east means they're getting more aids, monetary and military, while their bethrens in the USMIC get more profits.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    They hate Iranians for historical religious reasons.

These people are excellent schemers, but not at all rational.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting They hate Iranians for historical religious reasons.

These people are excellent schemers, but not at all rational.

they hate all their arab neighbors.

its just that these days its iran who have the most power and potential to do something about them. why do you think the US invaded iraq and destabilized syria ?

for the benefits of jéwsrael.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they hate all their arab neighbors.

its just that these days its iran who have the most power and potential to do something about them. why do you think the US invaded iraq and destabilized syria ?

for the benefits of jéwsrael.

Well, they hate everyone.

But they hate the Iranians especially. Look up Purim, they celebrate their genocide of a bunch of Iranian tax-rebels 3,000 years ago like it is their Christmas.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Well, they hate everyone.

But they hate the Iranians especially. Look up Purim, they celebrate their genocide of a bunch of Iranian tax-rebels 3,000 years ago like it is their Christmas.

they celebrate lots of crazy shits but i dint think they're silly enough to let their history cloud their modern day foreign policy.

the egyptians enslaved them, and yet they're one of their closest ally in the mideast today.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2020/07/17/china-and-iran-approach-massive-400-billion-deal/#12cfe4ab2a16

Interesting

China may experience repercussions for this if it goes through.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker China may experience repercussions for this if it goes through.

im sure they're very concerned to be left off this years xmass list.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sure they're very concerned to be left off this years xmass list.

I doubt they were ever on that. But the US is their largest market...
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they celebrate lots of crazy shits but i dint think they're silly enough to let their history cloud their modern day foreign policy.

You are wrong. If they thought clearly they wouldn't have colonised Palestine to begin with.

the egyptians enslaved them, and yet they're one of their closest ally in the mideast today.

Even the bible says that the jedis were rich traders and merchants in Egypt. Moses was basically finance minister in the Egyptian government.

In 2000 years time they'll probably claim that they were enslaved in America as well.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I doubt they were ever on that. But the US is their largest market…

at the rate the US is printing money out of thin air today, it wont be long before USD is in par with ZBD.

zimbabwean dollar.

anyway the US market is just a steoping stone, and when that market becomes an impedimemt to progress then its time to drop it off.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny at the rate the US is printing money out of thin air today, it wont be long before USD is in par with ZBD.

zimbabwean dollar.

anyway the US market is just a steoping stone, and when that market becomes an impedimemt to progress then its time to drop it off.

China also has a fiat currency. Next?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker China also has a fiat currency. Next?

china did not just print 3 trillion out of thin air.

scratch that.

make that 5.

5 trillions.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny china did not just print 3 trillion out of thin air.

scratch that.

make that 5.

5 trillions.

That is immaterial.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That is immaterial.

your penis is immaterial.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your penis is immaterial.

^Thinks about my penis.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker ^Thinks about my immaterial penis.

corrected
Jump to Top