User Controls

Fona 7-2602929

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Lets get this party started early cuz today Imma produce something and youll be lucky if it doesn't come out of your mom in nine months
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Fawk.
    I guess ya boi be forgotted to pay le renters insurance last moonth.
    Doh!

Fuckin cluckin geico be making u sign in for each type of account with them.
    So bundling and saving dont save no time and then you get surcharges that just multiply for each account.

Anyways I thought i had that set up for auto pay but me did nots.

Anyways Chell and I are out here at Victoria Secret because they be having some sort of bi daily semi weekly 111 hour a day sale where my Chelly can pick up new sprays for like 3 dollars.

After this we gonna go borrow money from savings and go buy groceries.

And later imma be trying to find the leak in my tire.

Probably go visit my mom and tell her to quit calling me all the time.

What r u guys doing this day?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You gonna get pizza?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Chell made double decker tacos!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

Chell made double decker tacos!!

those look singular decker to be honest..
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I wish this whitetrash loser would kill himself already so he would stop shitting up the internet with his moronic blog posts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Last week I tore down an old shed and started building a new one today.
    Old shed.

New shed.

And it was fucking hot today.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Last week I tore down an old shed and started building a new one today.
    Old shed.

New shed.

And it was fucking hot today.

Is it a sheshed?
    NO!! Its for tools of mass destruction.
    So my tires is at 15 psi and my air compressor is broke and im too lazy to go back out tonight so I really hope it still has a couple psi in it when i go to work tomorrow.
    Shit just get the fucking thing fixed.
    20 bucks at a local car shop and your good.
    im not made of money.
    Im white dude.
    Learn to pay yourself first and then bank 10% every week.
    Pay yourself goes into checking 10% goes to savings and thank god you don't have any kids.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I wish this whitetrash loser would kill himself already so he would stop shitting up the internet with his moronic blog posts.

i thought you were leaving..
    Well I got my renters insurance paid. I had to pay last months too.
    I played a little minecraft but didn't get anywhere with it.
    This afternoon after Chell and I got out groceries I ran around and got my car window fixed (I Mcgyver'd it).
    Also I went to my mom's house and fixed her lawn mower. My brother tried putting a new belt on but it was all backwards and not right.

My goals for this next week are to work overtime and get my blood drawn.
    Those my goals.
    Bank the overtime and forget it even existed until you need it.
    Seriously this is how I managed to save lots of money,you will be surprised how fast it builds up.
    We got fucked in minecraft this weekend buddy but we did a kit so its not all bad

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I wish this whitetrash loser would kill himself already so he would stop shitting up the internet with his moronic blog posts.

Same. He pisses and moans about being too broke to fix his car, yet blows money going out to eat.

Hopefully the hep-C just kills him.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Well I got my renters insurance paid. I had to pay last months too.
    I played a little minecraft but didn't get anywhere with it.
    This afternoon after Chell and I got out groceries I ran around and got my car window fixed (I Mcgyver'd it).
    Also I went to my mom's house and fixed her lawn mower. My brother tried putting a new belt on but it was all backwards and not right.

My goals for this next week are to work overtime and get my blood drawn.
    Those my goals.

Lies upon lies upon lies.

Renter's Insurance is like $6 a month. If you can't afford that/it broke the bank kill yourself.

You didn't fix your car window. Can't wait for the several threads you make about how it's still broken in 3 hours.

You didn't fix any lawn mowers because you're dumb as fuck.

Belts can't possibly go on "backwards", and there's zero possible way your brother is more retarded than you, because you're straight up retarded.

You will never get your blood drawn because you don't give a fuck that the Hep-C is killing you, because you know deep down nobody else will give a fuck when it kills you.
    shut up loser
Jump to Top