User Controls

Does anyone else remember a time before all white women

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Died their fucking hair blonde? And straightened their hair?

The other day I actually saw a white woman with dark, curly hair and it hit me like a tonne of bricks. They used to be everywhere. It was hot as hello too but of course I'M A MARRIED MAN.

Anyway, 90% of white woman have blonde dyed hair with ugly regrowth and it's straightened and they have nothing interesting to say. No wonder birth rates are plummeting.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My gf is a petite brunette idk what you're talking about.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    might be an NZ thing, I haven't noticed it here either
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Lots of natural attractive brunettes and blonds here, but likely more in Austin.

Hispanic women usually have straight hair
    I'm not talking about motherfucking brunettes.

I am talking about black haired white women.

THEY ALL DYE IT BLONDE THE WHORES
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra might be an NZ thing, I haven't noticed it here either

its defintely going down in Auckland.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Died their fucking hair blonde? And straightened their hair?

The other day I actually saw a white woman with dark, curly hair and it hit me like a tonne of bricks. They used to be everywhere. It was hot as hello too but of course I'M A MARRIED MAN.

Anyway, 90% of white woman have blonde dyed hair with ugly regrowth and it's straightened and they have nothing interesting to say. No wonder birth rates are plummeting.

Wow.. is this another one of these false outrages? You must live some where very boring if all the girls you see are doing that. You're just as vapid as they are for even making this thread you stooge.

Like whats next? You're going to make a thread about how starbucks is so expensive?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm not talking about motherfucking brunettes.

My mom's got black hair. You know, black has never been a very common hair color in whites. It looks great though, I mean, in non Hispanic whites
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm not talking about motherfucking brunettes.

I know one girl. Well used to know, she moved but she had jet black hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. She was very pretty in general, but when i knew her i was pretty young and dumb so i only later realized she was into me too. And now i facepalm every time i think about her.

Actually that's a lie, i know another girl with jet black hair and blue eyes. She was very attractive also, but she was working for me cleaning my house. My gf noticed i liked her so she ended up firing her in the end, lol bitch.
    Originally posted by Sophie I know one girl. Well used to know, she moved but she had jet black hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. She was very pretty in general, but when i knew her i was pretty young and dumb so i only later realized she was into me too. And now i facepalm every time i think about her.

Actually that's a lie, i know another girl with jet black hair and blue eyes. She was very attractive also, but she was working for me cleaning my house. My gf noticed i liked her so she ended up firing her in the end, lol bitch.

The combination of black hair and blue eyes is pretty cool in women. Kinda rare.

San Antonio being a very international/military city, you get all kinds.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Sophie My gf is a petite brunette idk what you're talking about.

how Petite doe
    Originally posted by POLECAT how Petite doe

Petite enough.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pic's?
    Originally posted by POLECAT pic's?

No.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz The combination of black hair and blue eyes is pretty cool in women. Kinda rare.

San Antonio being a very international/military city, you get all kinds.

yeah but mostly chubby beaners, lets just be real
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but mostly chubby beaners, lets just be real

In a city with over a million people, many from other countries. Austin is not really too exotic but there's a lot less fat people.

I like the variety here but the military/government culture is fucked up and super annoying. I may move to Austin some day.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Austin is the international Alex Jones headquarters
    Lol Alex jones
    His heart's in the right place.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ remember a time before all women dyed their hair blonde? 😂 U mean like the PRESENT? LOL urkel, it's not 1990 with a bleach & crimp, side pony set. 😜
Jump to Top