User Controls

This girl knows what's up.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Her face is a different color than the rest of her, is it because of that light background, or what
    Not a clue. It's probably because of the angle or something.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Some colors are different when against different backgrounds, like how some peoples eyes change color with the clothes they wear.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's that stupid shit in her nose? Stupid shit, that's what.
    What's that stupid shit in her nose? Stupid shit, that's what.

I agree, other than that. Would bang.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I agree, other than that. Would bang.

Me too; bang that stupid shit out of her nose with an old rusty mallet.
    Me too; bang that stupid shit out of her nose with an old rusty mallet.

y u so aggro mQ-senpai?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    y u so aggro mQ-senpai?

Because THANKS hasn't been implemented yet. [SIZE=72px]DUH. [/SIZE]
    Because THANKS hasn't been implemented yet. [SIZE=72px]DUH. [/SIZE]

[size=7]ok sorry, dang[/size]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    PsychoSopho I want to suck the blood clots out of your arteries baby, don't ever forget that. I want your aorta in my asshole whence upon I shit it out into your mouth and you feed it to me like a mother bird to her begging baby. FUCK ME IN MY ORIFICES COLLECTIVE YOU SUCK-RIDGE ANATOMY TREE!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PsychoSopho I want to suck the blood clots out of your arteries baby, don't ever forget that. I want your aorta in my asshole whence upon I shit it out into your mouth and you feed it to me like a mother bird to her begging baby. FUCK ME IN MY ORIFICES COLLECTIVE YOU SUCK-RIDGE ANATOMY TREE!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's the face I'll be making when I shit your aorta into your mouth. Your aorta, my shit, your mouth. God [SIZE=28px]DANG [SIZE=14px]the thought hardens my man-ladder. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    That's the face I'll be making when I shit your aorta into your mouth. Your aorta, my shit, your mouth. God [SIZE=28px]DANG [SIZE=14px]the thought hardens my man-ladder. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

That's hilarious and disturbing at the same time.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Fucking tumblr lol.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I couldn't see the girl in the pic
    I cant either pk:/
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I couldn't see the girl in the pic

Cos Sophie linked from 8chan ( http://8ch.net/ ).

So it was probably illegal in most countries.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Photo Blocked by Mcafee Some of these photos have virus infused in them.. so when read by a photo reader like those in thread sites or even Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photo, Paint Shop Pro etc it will release a virus. People said this couldn't happen but it can.. videos as well.

the New McAfee (that is being questioned as government watching you) has blocked it.

You're a got damn Russian or Chinese commie mother fucker, Sophie and an admitted pedophile as well.

If I was 35, Id' join the academy and be coptized and come bust your freak ass. regardless if you're in another country, Pal and thats not fucking joke.

Sick fucker
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Photo Blocked by Mcafee Some of these photos have virus infused in them.. so when read by a photo reader like those in thread sites or even Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photo, Paint Shop Pro etc it will release a virus. People said this couldn't happen but it can.. videos as well.

the New McAfee (that is being questioned as government watching you) has blocked it.

You're a got damn Russian or Chinese commie mother fucker, Sophie and an admitted pedophile as well.

If I was 35, Id' join the academy and be coptized and come bust your freak ass. regardless if you're in another country, Pal and thats not fucking joke.

Sick fucker

This brainless bullshit sounds exactly like what a "computer security expert" would come out with.

You have a highly paid professional career ahead of you. Just talk about virus infused images and you'll be in.
Jump to Top