User Controls

Why do black girls hate their hair

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    OMG some of the shit they do to it. Burn it, grease it, attach shit to it but there is nothing worse than a blonde tar baby look...

Comments?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Black hair is so disgusting and ugly.
    It looks like carpet.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Image is broken
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I had a black gf once or twice. Like real African, not just a yank.

Serious job in a big company, spent the night with her, few days later I return and she had cut her hair short and wanted extensions.

Before she was all about how Coke (Coca Cola) could help her have better hair. She spent ages playing with my hair - it was an exodity to her, and I liked hers too.

In retrospect I simply wasn't prepared.

That is all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I see nothing wrong with black chick hair. It's a cultural thing and I never realized what a black woman goes through with their hair until I dated one. White women with long hair struggle as well. And anyone talking shit about black women has either never been with one or is intimidated by them. The black chick I was with had the best pussy I ever had but I've only been with one so I have more research to do....
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I see nothing wrong with black chick hair. It's a cultural thing and I never realized what a black woman goes through with their hair until I dated one. White women with long hair struggle as well. And anyone talking shit about black women has either never been with one or is intimidated by them. The black chick I was with had the best pussy I ever had but I've only been with one so I have more research to do….

Black women have cow eyes and their nipples and cunt is colored like horses ass. You would think they are wild in bed but that is a fallacy - they are just plain lazy.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah candy plz explain
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol yeah sheboon hair is disgusting
    Nappy hair is historically used as a derogatory term to describe the hair of black people, especially women, many of whom have re-appropriated the term.

Next round of protests will be:

NHM Nappy Hair Matters
    Any of you know what a wooly burn is?
    WellHung Black Hole
    no, but i fuck niggers.
    Ghetto loud types with cottage cheese shelf ass that you rest your six pack on?
    They wear their fake hair for a month!!!

Originally posted by WellHung no, but i fuck niggers.

I fucked this nigger bitch a few times, she was a dirty fuck and lived behind a fish and chip shop

her flat (condo, apartment) was a fucking mess

empty toilet rolls everywhere and I mean fucking everywhere, you couldnt even walk without stepping on one

I only went round there to fuck that little nigger when I was bored
    Originally posted by Grylls I fucked this nigger bitch a few times, she was a dirty fuck and lived behind a fish and chip shop

her flat (condo, apartment) was a fucking mess

empty toilet rolls everywhere and I mean fucking everywhere, you couldnt even walk without stepping on one

I only went round there to fuck that little nigger when I was bored

Was she a natural nappy head?
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Was she a natural nappy head?

It was very thick if thats what you mean, but she dyed it red in some parts
    I was told my a black girl i was trying to fuck to never touch their hair
Jump to Top