User Controls

Poll: Do you like 'panic' buttons on keyless entry fobs ?

horn honker alarm keyfob buttons

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    neat idea way back in the 20s when they invented it but in todays world its just a nuisance. did the horn honker alarm keyfob buttons ever save hyou're life? share youre experience and emotions on this and advance the human race
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    chaptger 1

The year is 2030 and Zok has began functional testing his machine-learning ( do wut ) automaton cyberbot, codename the project Whippoorwill. Zok began working on project Whippoorwill after a band of angry techno NEETS doxed his ass and suddenly found himself having to explain to his parents why he was romantically involved with "that jive ass white girl ( aka project kinkou ) " and ran an internet underculture hangout. He wanted the project to be an AI that will counter cyberbullies and other negative folx by locating them and telling them "NO, YOU DON't DO THIS. BAD!! which would hopefully make them strive to be better human beings.

chapter 2

HE CUDENT SLEEP! He layed in bed all night kicking his legs around being sweaty. He knew that the next day he would activate the main neural circuit on Spanky ( the prototype automaton model for project whippoorwill ). Long story short he didnt even fall asleep beacause he was overcome with excitement in his head about the project. Well he got up at like 5AM and made some coffee and then he entered his labratory. He caressed Spanky's lifeless automatod body and got straight up chills. He said a prayer and formed his little fingers into the sign of the cross. This was it, if he writ even one single line of code wrong or put one wire in the wrong spot the results could be an almost unimaginable incredible setback - everything would be lost . He thought maybe he should double check everything one more time but said fuck it and pressed the ignition.

chapter 3
    May I have some sausage daddy? Zoks draw dropped almost to the floor, not all the way to the floor but literally pretty close. Spanky asked again: May I have some sausage ,daddy? Zok was just taken back and couldn't find any words, he was just looking at Spanky and taking it all in, all the beauty in the design. Every rivet was perfect and not a chink to be seen in the armor, Spanky looked at Zok in patient anticipation like a dog waiting for a treat. "Ok l-lets go get you some sausage, Spanky" Zok said, and he took Spanky's hand and showed him the way from the basement laboratory to the Kitchen.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I didn't know that was a thing

I know people hooked their car alarms up to the horn to make more noise
    They help to find your car in big parking lots if you forgot where exactly you parked. Otherwise they can be annoying.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian They help to find your car in big parking lots if you forgot where exactly you parked. Otherwise they can be annoying.

Most cars also use them to disable the alarm if it's going off too.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i dun liek dem cos dey atrakt atentshin wen ima tryn 2 do a raep
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    They're a great way to rouse your least favorite neighbor at 3am without having to get out of bed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by D4NG0 They're a great way to rouse your least favorite neighbor at 3am without having to get out of bed.

seems like a bad ways considering you'd be rousing other people.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby seems like a bad ways considering you'd be rousing other people.

Collateral damage...war is tough.
Jump to Top