User Controls

NIS fitness club

A College Professor Naturally Camouflaged [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sooooooo.... what is you're fitness goal? I'm going to start doing one situp a day atleast 6 days a week from here out till atleast till nextyear. i know what your thinking.... "OPIE THAT ISNT MUCH" but here me out keenan. one situp a day for the rest of the year is a guap more than I even do now and the results could end up be insurmountable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vince from fit would approve of this
    mmQ victim of incest
    Babby steps. Heard. I will join your team team sit up. I just did one. I'm ready let's do this. I might even do another one later today.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I might even do another one later today.

Be careful of overtraining
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Be careful of overtraining

Nope. This is go time, rabby. 💯💯💯💯💯💯
    mmQ victim of incest
    That's the amount of situps I'm gonna do now today. 600. You made me this way.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Im in Op...

My goal is to do 500 jumping jacks a day..

I will report to this thread sporadically throughout the day to post my progress..
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein 35

The journey of a thousand miles begins... with 35 jumping jacks :D
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Too ridiculous to post
    BeeReBuddy African Astronaut [pimp your due marabout]
    I have a job and that is my work out.
    Also fucking.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed The journey of a thousand miles begins… with 35 jumping jacks :D

You zaid it :)
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I have a job and that is my work out.
    Also fucking.
    You're job doesn't count as a workout unless you're job is bodybuilding or making workout videos. Sorry but not sorry that I've debunked you yet again, Ernesto.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 You're job doesn't count as a workout unless you're job is bodybuilding or making workout videos. Sorry but not sorry that I've debunked you yet again, Ernesto.

When I went to the pumpkin patch a few years ago I got to watch them unload a new shipment from the freight trucks. The two fellows doing it were jacked. Tossing 1500+ pumpkins around like they're balloons all day is a heck of a workout.
    stl1 Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CandyRein Im in Op…

My goal is to do 500 jumping jacks a day..

I will report to this thread sporadically throughout the day to post my progress..

Nekkid video?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I have a job and that is my work out.
    Also fucking.

Necrophillia isn't exercise.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 When I went to the pumpkin patch a few years ago I got to watch them unload a new shipment from the freight trucks. The two fellows doing it were jacked. Tossing 1500+ pumpkins around like they're balloons all day is a heck of a workout.

I'll allow this
Jump to Top