User Controls

Please come back katsung47

Your tenuous grip on reality makes me feel better about my own limp wristed grip on it
    Limp wrist grip is the name of my punk band
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    I'm here
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mine is cleft lip faggot
    Originally posted by yum Limp wrist grip is the name of my punk band

Keep rollin, rollin, rollin gently down the street. Right into traffic, I'm out to get some speed.
    I just added him on facebook. I feel I'm going to regret this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've spoke to katsung lasting recently and he doesn't have time for a site like this. He's currently writing a book on gang stalking and how It coincides with demons.

He's stepping up his game now. Even iron John has a very different style of posting
    Give me iron John's e-mail address
    Originally posted by yum Give me iron John's e-mail address

Nope, enough of his info is publicly known as well as mine and kreeppy ks and I won't add to that
    Originally posted by yum I just added him on facebook. I feel I'm going to regret this

Yeah you will weirdo
    Fuck you, Bill Krozby. Please die already.
    ^Ahh... no I'm not a faggot like you. And If I want someone to die, I definitely won't say "please" you pussy fuck
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Good ol' Iron "Kilted Cookoo" John, fighting tooth and nail for someone to finally honor his bogus heritage. Such a sad, yet enthralling story. It's like a train wreck with bodies strewn across the track. You want to look away, but you just can't.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Nope, enough of his info is publicly known as well as mine and kreeppy ks and I won't add to that

Oh gosh you're such a stand up guy. Like John gives a shit he already put all his info out there on his own.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Also, you don't have his e-mail.
Jump to Top