User Controls

Civil War has begun

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    WellHung Black Hole
    Please prepare an underground bunker for us to hole up in, preferably in Hoosier National Forest.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............ old news.

go through my old posts where i stated that the second civil war started months and months ago. long before this nigger-floyd fag. literally, a fag. butt-stuffing niggerfag.

you people dont have food shortages yet.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............ you dont need a food shortage to have a civil war. sĀ­hitskins are attacking whites, all sides are sporting arms, both sides of the government are actively attacking each other…

none of ya'll were in yugoslavia…but i was…and this is EGGzactly how the yugoslavia war went. mirror exact.

government officials fighting each other…the media stirring up racial/ethnic anger…multiple-multiple different factions that split up, join up, and fight one another…

next is going to be mortars in the suburbs lobbing HE into skyscrapers and snipers hidden in murder-holes using pedestrians as plinking practice. (good times. if there were cell phone cameras back then i'd have some of the best pics on the internets. syria-tier shit.)

yea but the yugos thing only started after the flow of foods stopped.

the prerequisite of sustained civil disorder are hunger.
    also one way to avert a civil war is by waging an external war so that all fighting aged males and females can be redirected elsewhere, outside.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Better hide under your racecar bed OP.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. so thats where youre hiding.

you filthy pedofag. kill yourself

Me, you and a blowtorch in a remote location. I'd make you wish you were never born.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Trump is a genius, he is going to stop all this bullshit in libtard city's.
    Originally posted by street_carp Me, you and a blowtorch in a remote location. I'd make you wish you were never born.

the only blowtorch your having is his blowtorch, in your ass, blowing thru your esophaggus.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. false. the flow of food was fine until heavy artillery started leveling skyscrapers.

even with sniper alley there was significant nato deliveries into sarajevo

depends on whence you consider the conflict started.

it was triggered by an economic slump in that country.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. it most certainly was not. it was triggered by internal strife egged on by the media. it was inherent instability where a perfect storm started and resulted in the war. the historical example was slovenia going to war with yugoslavia but before that there was significant strife and racial/ethnic conflic

which came to a boil when people started to starve.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Empires are forged upon war. Humans will always want to kill each other.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. starving was secondary to the snipers, artillery, and mortars raining down from the surrounding foot hills. also the starving was exaggerated. yes, there was massive food shortages but nato and criminal elements were quite successful in bringing in supplies, including luxuries.

snipers, artilleries and mortars only started to rain down after people began to starve.

people just dont wake up one day and decided to hmmmm, maybe ill just artillery a bunch of people downtown.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny snipers, artilleries and mortars only started to rain down after people began to starve.

people just dont wake up one day and decided to hmmmm, maybe ill just artillery a bunch of people downtown.

If they fear the other guy will do the same, sure. Just like USA should've attacked Japan as soon as the oil blockade took effect. Instead they starved Japan and got "surprise attacked".
Jump to Top