User Controls

Anyone ever seen an alien before?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Serious question, I was thinking about my experience like 8 or 9 years ago. It's stuck with me ever since. I was asleep at night and I woke up and was just laying there and there was this long tall coffin shaped object that was blacker than even my dark room, with red eyes. And I was wide awake, new where I was and everything and it just kept saying "obelisk" but not in a voice but just saying into my head that was one my big pillow. And I just looked at for awhile and fell back asleep.

When i woke up, I was kinda flickering my eyes kinda waking up and eventually I compeltely opened them and I saw long black hair hanging over my face like I was being spooned so I never actually what the thing was just the hair and just laid there and I knew this was real because like it was morning and room was lit up light from the sun, and It was actually one most peaceful moments I've ever had in my life, like it felt good and I just laid there looking at the wall between the dark hair and feeling really comfortable and the hair dissolved and I turned around to look what was up and nothing was there.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks

I was not anally probed if thats what you're getting at.. lol at least I don't remember that happening.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I saw a bunch when I was in San Diego

#buildthewall
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1

after all these years the film remains true about racial nature.

blacks want to kill anything alien looking the instant they saw it while whites want to preserve aliens for 'study' or for some other diversity quests.
Jump to Top