User Controls

I am also seriously thinking of Belarus as an option

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-53491514/belarus-election-snatched-from-the-streets-in-europe-s-last-dictatorship
    what theyd escribe when being taken away off the streets for protesting in unmarked vans reminds me of my time in california, partivularly in santa cruz and how iw as treated.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Another plan that will never come to fruition.
    star trek wat would u do if u went ther eon a visit ir vacation and got arrested and thrown into an unamrked car and held for 20 days in a cold cell with no shower or water?
    or what would de americans do?
    Originally posted by Octavian Another plan that will never come to fruition.

oh trust me ive been through way. ore in life than you have or imagine and cant ravel and survive anywhere i even lived with a polish gang briefly on dem streets of berlin. anything is possible with my life.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    What about Bulgaria?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Lukashenko is a pretty cool guy, I wish he was our president
    fuck you ill file a dcma notice on this post you bitch fucking report me to the government ill come fuck you up warioat im gonna spam your shitty art all over the internet and ruin your reputation and get you banned from linkdin unless you apologize to me
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat oh trust me ive been through way. ore in life than you have or imagine and cant ravel and survive anywhere i even lived with a polish gang briefly on dem streets of berlin. anything is possible with my life.

Please die.
    Originally posted by Wariat oh trust me ive been through way. ore in life than you have or imagine and cant ravel and survive anywhere i even lived with a polish gang briefly on dem streets of berlin. anything is possible with my life.

yeah thats why you report people on reddit fuck you. Apologize to me NOW or I will post your art 1000 times on every website and forum I can find and ruin your life
    you posted my stuff eithout my permission in an attempt to make me look bad.
    and old versions of it trying to present it as final form so yes i will dmcs it every time.
    Originally posted by Wariat you posted my stuff eithout my permission in an attempt to make me look bad.

No, It was just a joke. I am a fan of your work you just took it the wrong way. You could have just asked me and I would have removed the post.

Originally posted by Wariat and old versions of it trying to present it as final form so yes i will dmcs it every time.

you could have just messaged me and said "hey scrawny can you remove that post or i will have to DMCA it" and I would have complied. Thats how you are SUPPOSED to do it but you just claimed me instantly. I have fair use btw so I want an apology or I will be contacting an attorney and counter claiming if you dont want to admit what you did is wrong.

You fucked over my reddit account because you got triggered about my le epic trolling admit it
    no you posted it in sarcasm you are not a fns or my work. i canr ead between the lines you posted om there in sarcasm in an attempt to smear me. secondly you never asked to psot it.
    it is not fsir use because you claimed it as your own and didnt give credit to the artist kr creator of it.
    the piece of shit anna spysz got me banned forever and my phone number unactivatrd from twitter just for simple criticism of her book and her tweets cslling her parents and not herself immigrsnt parents and being sarcastic toward anyone who cant wheez their way in the corporate ladder like her or makes her money yet you dojt see me crying about it and in addition have a bunch of fgagots at some shit comoany named stackery lie for her and twist the twitter algorithms.
    Originally posted by Wariat it is not fsir use because you claimed it as your own and didnt give credit to the artist kr creator of it.

I claimed it as my own as a joke. I'll use more spelling errors next time and mention how I also went to prison in Santa Cruz for smashing luciano in the face with a bar glass and got arrested by Darren Kerr and make sure they know all about this so if anyone looks for your art they will find the nonce case and ill photoshop a bunch of lolis on your art too, fuck you.

https://protectthekids.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/maciej-wieslaw-lata-appears-in-court-on-molestation-charges/

"The Panel accepts Respondent's argument that the "outrageous ugly and low-tech graphics and numerous errors and misspellings" as well as the sheer absurdity of the site's claim that Dustin Diamond is a "FAMOUS SUPERSTAR AND SEX SYMBOL" clearly signal that the site is not meant to be taken seriously. Whether the site is regarded as parody, satire, or critical commentary, and notwithstanding Respondent's assertion that "[l]awyers are notoriously bad at understanding how humor works," this Panel finds that legitimate noncommercial fair use commentary is involved. "
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat the piece of shit anna spysz got me banned forever and my phone number unactivatrd from twitter just for simple criticism of her book

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I claimed it as my own as a joke. I'll use more spelling errors next time and mention how I also went to prison in Santa Cruz for smashing luciano in the face with a bar glass and got arrested by Darren Kerr and make sure they know all about this so if anyone looks for your art they will find the nonce case and ill photoshop a bunch of lolis on your art too, fuck you.

https://protectthekids.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/maciej-wieslaw-lata-appears-in-court-on-molestation-charges/

"The Panel accepts Respondent's argument that the "outrageous ugly and low-tech graphics and numerous errors and misspellings" as well as the sheer absurdity of the site's claim that Dustin Diamond is a "FAMOUS SUPERSTAR AND SEX SYMBOL" clearly signal that the site is not meant to be taken seriously. Whether the site is regarded as parody, satire, or critical commentary, and notwithstanding Respondent's assertion that "[l]awyers are notoriously bad at understanding how humor works," this Panel finds that legitimate noncommercial fair use commentary is involved. "

I wont post any of my work here anymore so you wont have a chance to tkwe things out of context in attempts to smear me. So just leave it at that. You are veyr clsoe at getting me not to psot here at all anymore. Not worht my energy, Just dontt wke thing sout of comtext in attempte to smear people make your own shit and post it.
Jump to Top