User Controls

2 Blacks get Vengeance for George Floyd - kneeling on a white toddler's neck

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    A picture of the post was sent into News Center 7 Tuesday, showing the man with his knee on the back of a child’s neck, who appears to be crying. A second person in the photo is holding the child’s hands behind their back. The caption of the photo reads “Blm now.”
    https://www.whio.com/news/crime-and-law/sheriffs-office-investigating-social-media-post-showing-man-kneeling-childs-neck/7GREMQGUZNC6DBZAFQCVDVZXKI/

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    See that ^^ is when it's OK to call someone a nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Soi Soi Soi,

So that’s vengeance? A photo op of 2 fucking assholes who are more than likely just as much white as they are black?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Soi Soi Soi,

So that’s vengeance? A photo op of 2 fucking assholes who are more than likely just as much white as they are black?

Why do you choose this moment to attack Soi instead of the disgusting behaviour on display?

In order to free yourself from racial hatred, you must be able to condemn savagery when it comes from black people - not just whites.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol star trek what a moron.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why do you choose this moment to attack Soi instead of the disgusting behaviour on display?

In order to free yourself from racial hatred, you must be able to condemn savagery when it comes from black people - not just whites.

Soi and I have been going back and forth on these types of stories since I’ve been here. I will joke with him how I see fit.

I did condemn them by calling them fucking assholes, those are certainly not kind words.

I specifically said that those kids are half white. They are just as much white as black.

Enough with this “white guilt” or “racial hatred” BS terms. So if I put down a white person for treating others like trash, I have white guilt or hatred for my color? GTFOutta here.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Why don't you feel any empathy for the child?
    Originally posted by Greek Style Why don't you feel any empathy for the child?

Don’t turn it on me. I said those guys are fucking assholes. Those half white guys.

Nice spin Soi😘
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why do you choose this moment to attack Soi instead of the disgusting behaviour on display?

cause she feels the need to always be contradictory just for the sake of wanting to sound like she's moral and correct when she's not.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby cause she feels the need to always be contradictory just for the sake of wanting to sound like she's moral and correct when she's not.

Ok POS that forces himself on women.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t turn it on me. I said those guys are fucking assholes. Those half white guys.

Nice spin Soi😘

You don't feel any empathy for the child as you are conditioned to think that white people can never be deserving of support, and if they are victimised that they somehow deserve it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^see thats what I'm talking about, you're not credible you just make up stuff to try and make yourself look like you're on a moral high ground when you're not.

Who did I force myself on? were there peepin thru the window or something lol , weirdo.
    Originally posted by Greek Style Why don't you feel any empathy for the child?

a coal burner identifies as a coal.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Such brave sacks of shit, needing to take out their problems on a toddler. abolish the cops already so we can throw out the trash. were overpopulated as it is.
    Originally posted by Greek Style You don't feel any empathy for the child as you are conditioned to think that white people can never be deserving of support, and if they are victimised that they somehow deserve it.

My gawd Soi. You know how to spin it. Are you by chance a politician😂
    Originally posted by Technologist My gawd Soi. You know how to spin it. Are you by chance a politician😂

Originally posted by Technologist Soi Soi Soi,

first she called the thing 'photo op' and her second concern was the color of the attackers' skin.
    also on topic

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Kev Such brave sacks of shit, needing to take out their problems on a toddler.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

The photo is obviously a work of art to discomfort whites by putting the shoe on the other foot.

Or, in this example, the knee on the other's neck.
    It’s ok. White fragility is rampant on here. Not many here really want to have a constructive conversation about systemic racism, it makes them too uncomfortable. They act like it doesn’t exist.

That’s why I just shit post when he brings this shit up.
    Originally posted by stl1 You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

The photo is obviously a work of art to discomfort whites by putting the shoe on the other foot.

Or, in this example, the knee on the other's neck.

Originally posted by Technologist It’s ok. White fragility is rampant on here. Not many here really want to have a constructive conversation about systemic racism, it makes them too uncomfortable. They act like it doesn’t exist.

The toddler is crying.
Jump to Top