User Controls

Mysteriously late package, network equipment.

A College Professor Naturally Camouflaged [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I'm pretty sure they JIDF or they're associates have intercepted the package and are putting ears in it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no I'm not that's antisemitic
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Tf you need network equipment for when you live in a shed?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tfw you're installing network equipment in a quiet office and pills and knives fall out of your pockets
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Tf you need network equipment for when you live in a shed?

Yeah thats what a lot of people don't get when downsizing into a shed is that tiny living.aint that cheap.. if you still need all the same systems and in some cases a special miniature version u better get READY TO START PAYING
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah thats what a lot of people don't get when downsizing into a shed is that tiny living.aint that cheap.. if you still need all the same systems and in some cases a special miniature version u better get READY TO START PAYING

Only he lives in, like, an airplane hanger or some shit, not a garden shed.

If I had to guess, I'd say he got some new 5G modem or some shit, since as I recall he can't actually get internet where he is.
Jump to Top