User Controls

You guys do realize ai had sex with this professor right? this russian woman in her ewrly 50s

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I forgot tot ell you just in case you didnt know:

I think she is 53 if I remember right but with a killer body. Same age as the last chick i fucked who is being all weird now.
    The thing I liked about her is how funny she is. Her facebook profile talks bad about men accussed of crime in the polish congress or govt like sex crimes but she herself is a bit of a sex freak. she told me to just fuck her while we slept anytime my dick got hard and i wanted to. and the thing i liked about her is the sex was rela long and slow and her whole leg wnd foot was up going off or touching the side wall as my big dick jsut went slowly back and forth in and out it was like ane xercise in not cumming.
    i really think shes pissed wt me she doesnt answer facebook nor just ignires me. and its because i was touchy touchy with some other middle wged slut but she ehrself dances and often even makes out with dude after dude i saw so i got baxk at her with it and she seems mad.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Man this chick is elderly as fuck.

Not my scene, tbqh.

A few drinks from now, though, I just might.
    Wait, you actually boned a professor?

Straight up, you would gain like a million respect points for that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I appreciate that dude.
    she does some russian philosophical stufies or is some part of the russian university system not sure if professor outright but could be.
    I had an insatiable crush on like half of my female professors.

It was a complete fucking fetish.

Man I miss those days.
    what about her though my other conquest if you were drunk? I only fuck when Im drunk.

this one was a real freak. the younger ones are the nasty kinky bitches the older ones its more of a challenge to get them to rim you and stuff like that.
    i dont give a fuck bitch
Jump to Top