User Controls

I overdosed on weed

I was cutting a potato and then started to get really dizzy, thought I was gonna throw up but i felt okay when I laid down. I was hallucinating and shit.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/can-i-overdose-on-marijuana/

This is exactly what happened to me. I thought I was gonna have a seizure. I thought it was corona virus. I had to have a nap and it was not comfy. I couldn't move and felt sick the entire time. This has never happened to me before

"Yes. You might not die, but a cannabis overdose isn’t fun. Consuming too much can lead to some severe effects such as vomiting, increased heart pressure, panic attacks, chest pain and even seizures."

Octavian motherfucker
    Those symptoms I only felt when I took a toke of a spice joint years ago. Fuck! Why anyone would smoke that shit is beyond me.

Sounds like you're just whiteying nig.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Sounds like you're just whiteying nig.

wut

I was so high I thought they laced my weed with spice
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I enjoy your posts and I think you're a nice guy and I really hope you take it easy with the drugs. I realize you're probably not going to embrace sobriety but I hope you step away from this shit.
    My tolerance went down a lot for some reason
    It happened again
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    I don't think I can smoke weed anymore. I feel like puking just from smoking one bowl
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Did you?

ur me hero <3
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OP is a pussy noob who can't even handle normie drugs. What a loser.
    Originally posted by hahahahahahahahahahaha OP is a pussy noob who can't even handle normie drugs. What a loser.

Yeah I don't know who I am if I can't do drugs. I would be fine with not being able to smoke weed but I can still do meth
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Haha what a lightweight little bitch faggot no wonder OP has to settle with a tranny.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I don't know who I am if I can't do drugs. I would be fine with not being able to smoke weed but I can still do meth

Imagine being such a pathetic loser your entire personality is based around drug abuse
    OP probably didn't even have real hallucinations.

Bitch I have had weed induced hallucinations tell me to kill people, move to the Pacific Northwest, laugh at me for thinking about mining bitcoin again and I have had legit visual hallucinations of various objects.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Imagine being such a pathetic loser your entire personality is based around drug abuse

Imagine your personality being based around 2005.
    Originally posted by street_carp Imagine your personality being based around 2005.

2006*
    Marijuana is a really shit drug though.
    I was definitely getting the onset of chs.
    All it does to me is make me feel dysphoric and dark, the reason I kept using it is because it would cause my consciousness to become hyper focused on stimuli which made for amazing immersion in video games, movies and music.
    I wish there was a drug that did that without the dark dysphoric feeling of weed.
    Also psychosis and paranoia.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal 2006*

Only good thing about 2006 was the Tool album.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by street_carp Imagine your personality being based around 2005.

I think I'm at about 1910 on average.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah, pretty much, Franky. i use to smoke little doinks and puff the pipe and just chill down with some beer its called crossfaded but the stuff they got these days aint the stuff i grew up with. anyway they say that if you smoke much pot , especially if you smoke skunk weed that you can definitely get psychosis and pagress it into schizophrenia so i had to cut back because i don't have time for that. but yeah im a total law man now so i dont do it but i might some time becuase its fun
Jump to Top