User Controls

12yo arrested for making racist joke on internet

Kev Space Nigga
    West Midlands Police have arrested a 12-year-old boy as they investigate racist tweets sent to Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha ahead of Sunday’s Premier League match against Aston Villa.

Zaha shared screenshots from his Instagram account on Twitter this morning after waking up to a series of abuse , including a threatening message accompanied by an image of the American white supremacist group, the Ku Klux Klan.

The message read: ''You better not score tomorrow your black c*** or I’ll come to your house dressed as a ghost.''

Crystal Palace issued a statement in response to the racial abuse via their official twitter account: ''This is an absolute disgrace and should not be happening. We stand with you, Wilf, and anyone else who has to suffer such horrific abuse.''

And West Midlands Police confirmed that a 12-year-old boy had been taken in custody.

A statement read: "We were alerted to a series of racist messages sent to a footballer today and after looking into them and conducting checks, we have arrested a boy.

"The 12-year-old from Solihull has been taken to custody. Thanks to everyone who raised it. Racism won't be tolerated. "
    Photo: AP

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson was asked his thoughts on the racist abuse aimed at Zaha in the lead-up to the match.

"It's very saddening that on the day of a game a player wakes up to this cowardly and despicable abuse," he told Sky Sports.

"But I think it's right that Wilf made people aware of it - I don't think this is something you should keep quiet about - I think it's very good that our club, Aston Villa as well and the Premier League are doing everything they can to find out who this despicable individual is and one can only hope that he will get identified and he will get called to account and that he will pay for these actions ... because there's literally no excuse."

The incident comes as English football continues to embrace the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd last month.

Since the tragic events in America, all Premier League matches have seen players take the knee before kick-off in solidarity and support of the black community.
    Not sure how it's racist...calling someone a black cunt is no more racist than calling someone a black man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I know this story but hes only 12

wait, can we get arrested for saying nigger on here now?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls I know this story but hes only 12

I think as long as we aren't using this place to coordinate attacks on individuals or minority groups, we're OK.

British law usually errs on the side of common sense. There's a recognisable aspect of consent here, nobody relies on NiS for their income or wellbeing, so it could be said that you visit this site expecting to be called a nigger/faggot/jèw.

It's all the graphic Nonce talk that makes this site sketchy. If this site is/does get on the filth's radar, they'll throw all kinds of resources and man hours into scrutinising the Nonce Brigade to make sure there's nothing going on beyond talk.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol threatening to knock on his house dressed as a ghost. Kid's got balls.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by street_carp I think as long as we aren't using this place to coordinate attacks on individuals or minority groups, we're OK.

British law usually errs on the side of common sense. There's a recognisable aspect of consent here, nobody relies on NiS for their income or wellbeing, so it could be said that you visit this site expecting to be called a nigger/faggot/jèw.

It's all the graphic Nonce talk that makes this site sketchy. If this site is/does get on the filth's radar, they'll throw all kinds of resources and man hours into scrutinising the Nonce Brigade to make sure there's nothing going on beyond talk.

Fortunately this website is hosted in a placed called The United States of America and they have a constitution, this constitution has a first amendment. Something to do with Free Speech. Fuck outta here with your INGSOC shit. Even if the yanks did care, or the britbong authorities, i'm not in your jurisdiction. And guess what, my country has a constitution too, and it guarantees i can say whatever the fuck i want. But i don't take anything for granted, i'm behind 7 proxies, i even have a proxy for my DNS traffic. motherfucker.
    Telling jokes on the computer?

FORCE FEMINIZE HIS ASS!!!

or should I say HER
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not sure how it's racist…calling someone a black cunt is no more racist than calling someone a black man.

one time I was at heb with my gf and getting some stuff and I was just buying beer a six pack and was in line and the lady in front me left her wallet and car keys there and i was ma'am you left this and grabbed it and handed it to her and she was just looked at me funny and I was like "you're welcome" and she was like whats your problem. and the black girl was checking me out, she slammed six pack before scanning and I said "fuck you you black bitch, jacy hold the line im go to grab another six pack"

And when I came back the manager, the manager was there because the black girl ran off so he checked me and really didn't say anything. My gf and I got in her car afterwards and soon as she closed the door she started punching me and screaming at me, pulled her hair and restrained her. lol It wasn't funny at the time but it kinda is now.

Some peoples kids..

But yeah bottom line she was black and a bitch.

probably eventually. like in the uk stuff like that is already happening. One day someone is going to call some a fag on the internet and someones really gonna take really bad and the next thing you know you're sitting in a jail wondering how you got there.
    But also kinda off topic but did hear about how trader joes just changed alot the product packaging, because they've always tried diverse but that back fired on them evidently, some of there products had "trader jaun" or "trader chang" or whatever.. to make everyone feel welcome and included.

But some fringe leftwing group complained how its racist they exoticising other cultures. And traders didn't even wanna with evidently so they just okay, fine, everything is gonna trader joes on it.

Funny thing I live near the original whole foods and a lot the products like say cereal will have pictures of asian boy eating the cereal with a with girl on it. This was ten years ago and I thought odd then, but hey I guess really spin anything you want into be racist if you're that much a dominated assclown.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Fortunately this website is hosted in a placed called The United States of America and they have a constitution, this constitution has a first amendment. Something to do with Free Speech. Fuck outta here with your INGSOC shit. Even if the yanks did care, or the britbong authorities, i'm not in your jurisdiction. And guess what, my country has a constitution too, and it guarantees i can say whatever the fuck i want. But i don't take anything for granted, i'm behind 7 proxies, i even have a proxy for my DNS traffic. motherfucker.

words of a totsean right there.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by street_carp British law usually errs on the side of common sense.

inb4 you get arrested by a cop in high heels and a rainbow vest for carrying a butter knife
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    The UK is a racist joke.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut

You absolutely could. It's not a smart idea to plaster your picture everywhere.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Those motherfuckers are slamming him on the internet

That's the premise of Jay and silent Bob
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed The UK is a racist joke.

Shut up, gimp. At least we don't have massacres getting live streamed.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut up, gimp. At least we don't have massacres getting live streamed.

London: World stabbing leader.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker London: World stabbing leader.

It's a sport here.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Octavian It's a sport here.

But how could anyone possibly get stabbed in London when they have made it against the law to have a knife?
Jump to Top