User Controls

Fona 7-20-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning.
    I didn't wanna get up today but I did and I feel better because of it.
    Work is going pretty alright.
    Im exhausted and bummed out i spent my whole weekend doing work.
    I m happy I got stuff done but I didnt get to play any video games.
    Oh well...

Today Imma just focus on the present and how to keep moving forward.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Still at work making overtime money.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Overtime on monday?
    Are you whitelisted on constantiam yet. Check tonight
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I got home from work and my Jamaican neighbor was using my bbq without even asking and I just brushed it off cuz im tired but now his crappy Jamaican food has made all this smoke that went in my ac and all up in my house. Everything smells like Ethiopia now.
    G African Astronaut
    Jamaican fare is a definite upgrade to the trailer park cuisine that grill usually sees lol. Not to mention you were too pussy to confront someone for using your grill lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by G Jamaican fare is a definite upgrade to the trailer park cuisine that grill usually sees lol. Not to mention you were too pussy to confront someone for using your grill lol.

🤭👍 He didn't wanna get his ass beat.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I woulda showed up with my plate in hand fork and knife at the ready
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    JA MAN, i would have made him walk on coals and put bamboo shoots in his fingernails and drank all his red stripe
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by G Jamaican fare is a definite upgrade to the trailer park cuisine that grill usually sees lol. Not to mention you were too pussy to confront someone for using your grill lol.

Notice how he didn't say 'nigger' this time? I bet he used Michael too.
Jump to Top