User Controls

Fonaplats should be forced to use only one of his accounts

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Everyone else at least half ass hides the fact they post with multiple accounts, but he's allowed to just blatantly bump his own threads and everything. The fact he's too dumb to remember his own password is inconsequential to any of us, plus I'm fairly certain the last couple people to try to blantantly post on two accounts also were forced to pick one or the other.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    whats it matter,, its not like he is hiding like the rest of you with more than one account,, its not like he is a troll out for destruction.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I don't have an alt. I don't think I ever have on totse/zoklet/NIS.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    We need to permaban anyone caught with more than one account. It's irresponsible and inconsiderate behaviour.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he should be forced to use no accounts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    He's using this as a religious tactic preparing for the great coming Merge. The more plurals he has the stronger him will be
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting We need to permaban anyone caught with more than one account. It's irresponsible and inconsiderate behaviour.

s o y b o y canadian wanker
    Technologist victim of incest
    Then you get rid of your hella account.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer but he's allowed to just blatantly bump his own threads and everything.

I can bump my own threads with 1 account.

Also, the fact I don't hide it or anything about myself is probably why im allowed to have 2 accounts.
    That and the fact im a good poster.

I don't consider it an alt.
    Both my accounts are primary accounts.

If you get rid of everyone's alts this site will look empty AF.
    op should be foeced to use onky one website.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    alt policing is kind of gay. It's work, that you sometimes get wrong, and doesn't really have a benefit. If fona is flooding you can report it as such but if you haven't noticed it has to be pretty major before I'm going to care enough to do anything.
    Originally posted by Lanny alt policing is kind of gay. It's work, that you sometimes get wrong, and doesn't really have a benefit. If fona is flooding you can report it as such but if you haven't noticed it has to be pretty major before I'm going to care enough to do anything.

why is it ok for g and octavian to spam but not §m£ÂgØL.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Everyone else at least half ass hides the fact they post with multiple accounts, but he's allowed to just blatantly bump his own threads and everything. The fact he's too dumb to remember his own password is inconsequential to any of us, plus I'm fairly certain the last couple people to try to blantantly post on two accounts also were forced to pick one or the other.

Shut the fuck up loser. Nobody cares about your shitty fake totse ripoff website HURR FONA IS STEALING ACCOUNT NAMES. Why do you care it's not like those people will ever post on your forum. Even if this place went down and Lanny died I would never post on your shitty forum and I would do everything in my power to make sure nobody else does either because you're a fake bitch.

First of all beeree buddy is my account and yes fonaplats has the password. I let him use the account because he's my bestie and we are cool like that and share accounts. Second of all why the fuck do you care what him or I do. Your forum must be really shit if you harass innocent people like fonaplats and myself.

You have some kinda gay obsession with fonaplats and always copy his threads and call him a liar when you are the one that lies and rips things off. Literally nobody likes you online or in real life. No wonder you spend all your time banning people in tinychat and banning people from your dead gay forum and acting like a triggered faggot whenever you post here

I wonder why nobody wants to post on your shitty outdated forum. Keep being mad loser while fonaplats and I live actual cool lives and have girlfriends that aren't disgusting landwhales. Yeah shell might be twice his age and my girlfriend has a penis but we are still way cooler than you. You're just salty because you're in a relationship with some fat ugly bitch because that's the only person who could stand being around you.

And you're like fourty years old and don't even have kids because she probably isn't even fertile. Why don't you focus on your lame boring life of being a normie faggot instead of stalking fonaplats. It's pretty clear you are just jealous of our happiness.

Peace out nerd. Btw you also suck at Minecraft and never play despite having an account because you're too low IQ to be good at the game
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Everyone else at least half ass hides the fact they post with multiple accounts, but he's allowed to just blatantly bump his own threads and everything. The fact he's too dumb to remember his own password is inconsequential to any of us, plus I'm fairly certain the last couple people to try to blantantly post on two accounts also were forced to pick one or the other.

And this hurts your butt?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Shut the fuck up loser. Nobody cares about your shitty fake totse ripoff website HURR FONA IS STEALING ACCOUNT NAMES. Why do you care it's not like those people will ever post on your forum. Even if this place went down and Lanny died I would never post on your shitty forum and I would do everything in my power to make sure nobody else does either because you're a fake bitch.

First of all beeree buddy is my account and yes fonaplats has the password. I let him use the account because he's my bestie and we are cool like that and share accounts. Second of all why the fuck do you care what him or I do. Your forum must be really shit if you harass innocent people like fonaplats and myself.

You have some kinda gay obsession with fonaplats and always copy his threads and call him a liar when you are the one that lies and rips things off. Literally nobody likes you online or in real life. No wonder you spend all your time banning people in tinychat and banning people from your dead gay forum and acting like a triggered faggot whenever you post here

I wonder why nobody wants to post on your shitty outdated forum. Keep being mad loser while fonaplats and I live actual cool lives and have girlfriends that aren't disgusting landwhales. Yeah shell might be twice his age and my girlfriend has a penis but we are still way cooler than you. You're just salty because you're in a relationship with some fat ugly bitch because that's the only person who could stand being around you.

And you're like fourty years old and don't even have kids because she probably isn't even fertile. Why don't you focus on your lame boring life of being a normie faggot instead of stalking fonaplats. It's pretty clear you are just jealous of our happiness.

Peace out nerd. Btw you also suck at Minecraft and never play despite having an account because you're too low IQ to be good at the game

gf has an penis 😂
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why is it ok for g and octavian to spam but not §m£ÂgØL.

Says the guy who quotes and upvotes finny every chance he gets.

Hippo crit.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]

shut up rat, why does that matter? Why don't you post on your ghost website if that bothers you so much?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I like fona.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    You should mind ur bizness.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Says the guy who quotes and upvotes finny every chance he gets.

Hippo crit.

not at all.

ive always been pro-spam and anti-ban.
Jump to Top