User Controls

Do you even literature?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You know, really reading something takes a lot of effort and time. But i do like to read a good book. For some reason i've always been fascinated with World War II. Don't know why. And it's not really literature if you're reading history books. I don't think.

But you should read Ordinary Men by Christopher Browning. It's good, it follows a police battalion that goes into the east as operation Barbarossa gets underway. It documents their involvement in The Final Solution and anti-partisan operations.

It's not just cold hard facts, i already know all of those. Like i said i've been interested in these happenings since i was but a wee lad. But it focuses on the human element from the point of the executioners. Not the victims. It's very interesting. It really is, even if you're not into World War II. It's fascinating from a psychological perspective.

Anyway, why was i posting this in HB again? Oh yeah, wouldn't it be great if we all could be the Mary-Sue in the story of our life? I think that'd be swell.
Jump to Top