User Controls

LOL MMR has been banned again

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Where as I have never been banned from totse, zoklet, or here.

MexicanMasterRace should strive to be a bit more like me. Well I mean obviously he can't be white - that's asking too much - but he can conduct himself better.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    about you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Where as I have never been banned from totse, zoklet, or here.

MexicanMasterRace should strive to be a bit more like me. Well I mean obviously he can't be white - that's asking too much - but he can conduct himself better.

He did it knowing he would get banned. He has a bunch of other other accounts.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    ayup yup he needs to be banned or he will post on here all day and not focus on his new job. Also he needs to focus on playing his shitty No mans sky which is the most casual shitty video game for losers. At least I respect Obbe when he doesn't play minecraft because he plays good games and has a good taste in games unlike Japan is internal and mexicans are the master race who play shitty games and have shitty lifes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top