User Controls

i can smell ya from here

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Totse2k1?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Imagine when they actually develop the technology to transmit smells over the Internet.

Shock sites will become that much more traumatic.
    blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks Imagine when they actually develop the technology to transmit smells over the Internet.

won't happen. An EME link hasnt been close to being developed.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung won't happen. An EME link hasnt been close to being developed.

Triggered obese transient loser.
    sorry that's my gamer boy ball sweat
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Imagine when they actually develop the technology to transmit smells over the Internet.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

I'd have to turn down the smeel down on my lappy for smeel hung, he looks like he sweats pizza grease and has dry nut on his hands. Can you imagine having to be the house keeper at the motel that has to go clean up after they kick his faggot ass out of the motel 6?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top