User Controls

LANNY! HELP!

http://niggasin.space/forum/half-baked/58625-it-just-never-gets-old?p=58745

I'm close to getting a fucking panic attack. According to my internet this is the last trace of the..... Ugghhhh. I don't even want to think about it. Arnox quote.

If I lose that, I'll never be able to laugh again. My soul will die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bump.
    His full name....
    If you google it there's a cache'd version of that page.
    "His full name is Arnox Immordium and he's got a pretty darn long fantastical history. Sufficeth to say though that he's pretty powerful. One of the few people who have mastered combining physical combat with Energy Manipulation."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter If you google it there's a cache'd version of that page.

What do I have to do?
    Originally posted by RisiR What do I have to do?

There's a little arrow next to the link.
    Ok, let's all come down.
    fudge it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Enter "His full name is Arnox Immordium and he's got a pretty darn long fantastical history. Sufficeth to say though that he's pretty powerful. One of the few people who have mastered combining physical combat with Energy Manipulation."

Fuck Arnox the Mormon dragonfag but I hear tabletop D&D is pretty sweet actually.
Jump to Top