User Controls

I have no respect for people who dont wear mask

Jk masks are a liberal conspiracy being pushed by the international community and pedophiles like bill clinton
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Jk masks are a liberal conspiracy being pushed by the international community and pedophiles like bill clinton

😂😂😂
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Technologist and §m£ÂgØL are staunch co-supporters.
    you need a mask cuz ur fucking ugly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It actually is a conspiracy though. Wuhan virus was written about in the 80s.

Its just like how before 9/11 happened in the early 90s bill cooper wrote about how the cia was going to use osama binladin as a scape goat to start a war for oil
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It actually is a conspiracy though. Wuhan virus was written about in the 80s.

Its just like how before 9/11 happened in the early 90s bill cooper wrote about how the cia was going to use osama binladin as a scape goat to start a war for oil

Yeah, as if al-Qaeda members weren't responsible for the 1993 world trade center bombing. CIA just made it all up.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah, as if al-Qaeda members weren't responsible for the 1993 world trade center bombing. CIA just made it all up.

I didnt say that. Nice try tho Keenan
    You just said it you retard.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You just said it you retard.

No i didn't
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No i didn't

Yea you did.

/thread
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yea you did.

/thread

No i didn't
    /thread
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Al Qaeda was a CIA operation.
    how desireable is a spics respect ?
    Originally posted by Greek Style Al Qaeda was a CIA operation.

Ah there we go. Always back to the CIA isn't it?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Ah there we go. Always back to the CIA isn't it?

The CIA has been known for shennangins, thats how jfk died, because they work with other groups like the mafia.
    §m£ÂgØL is really rich, he hates america but totally would drop trou to an even more corrupt countries.

G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It actually is a conspiracy though. Wuhan virus was written about in the 80s.

Wu Tang had men in arab looking clothing, flying ships crash the towers before 9-11 in this video. It's all decipherable when you know the 5% supreme mathematics & betabet.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G Wu Tang had men in arab looking clothing, flying ships crash the towers before 9-11 in this video. It's all decipherable when you know the 5% supreme mathematics & betabet.

Early onset dementia
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Early onset dementia

Hows that dementia by watching a music video?
Jump to Top