User Controls

THE LAW

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Law enforcement officers have total power to enforce the law and a marginal power to execute justice that does not exceed that of a non-judicial citizen (don't bring any jury duty bs into my thread).

When I turned 17, I was arrested. For drinking no more than 3 cups from a game of beer pong.

The deputy, in my opinion, did not use proper discernment. In hind sight, he could of gave me a man to man talk and shut the party down, and life would of continued properly pedantically. Instead, he entered me into the system, and created more paperwork for the government. In retrospect, maybe it was for the best, but that's for me to know only, if you want to be the best you want to be learn from your own mistakes.

The officer who killed george floyd took his marginal power to execute justice and used it, which is an extremely big deal in the grand scheme of things because counterfeiting is a serious crime and given what I know, floyd might not have even known the bill was counterfeit. But let's say the officer knew that floyd knew. In that case, the officer has a duty to God to make sure justice is thoroughly balanced at the end of the day, since he decided to be the judge and the jury. Even if he does have to be in jail. Since he decided to use his marginal power of justice and execute it he becomes responsible for rehabbing the debts caused by George Floyd.

The same would of went for deputy savage. He could have had the opportunity to make a positive impact personally. Instead he outsourced the responsibility.

But if you ask me, I think george floyd got enough justice.
    * he's not responsible for rehabbing debts, but rather that the debts caused by George Floyd are rehabbed
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm saying Chauvin is relinquished because there was an event before the event (killing) and Chauvin being called down to the scene.

Do things without thinking.

Take for instance taken action taken by Philip Brailsford.

You can't call the Police on the police.
    You have to fight them, and you can't do that if you're dead.
    Chauvin has the right to see his accuser in court and can't do that if he's dead.
    I'm saying the police have the right to kill people
    The police are people that if they want you dead, they'd find a way anyhow, legal or not.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can't really bring criminal law towards police. This stuff their superiors are to deal with.
    Do things with thinking

Derek Chauvin is not an officer anymore so technically can be tried. He recieved his charge after being fired.
    That's what you get for being a normie and having a social life. When I was 17 I barely went outside and just played minecraft all day.
    A skilled policeman will write down all the events of an event.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's what you get for being a normie and having a social life. When I was 17 I barely went outside and just played minecraft all day.

Da fuq I was doing at 17 wut you doin now
    Scron you are trying to get older when everybody is trying to get younger and vice versa
Jump to Top