User Controls

When broing out turns bad

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I feel kinda bad about it but its not my fault, I started hanging with my neighbor again. And he's a good guy for the most part but when he gets too drunk he becomes wicked annoying and I'm thinking about asking for my guitar shit back and fucking him off. Like we were having a good time jamming out and drinking titos and smoking weed but like out of no where he got all morose and I was like bromo i feel ya dawg, here's a slice of pizza. But he started bitching a lot about how his family sucks or something like that and I tried identify with him, just spitballing back and anyone you mention that's not him, he will be like "that guy thats your friend the snake breeder, he sucks" "you're family sucks, their pieces of shit man" and he doesn't even know any of these people. And so I said, "didn't your mom throw herself off of a parking garage and kill herself when you were 7 leaving you and your sister just with your dad?, doesn't that suck way more?"

And he got pissed about it and was like "man lets just put on something on netflix, heres this one show" and he was trying to tell me to go download mincraft but I was like why? you only play single player, and he was like just download it and I was no dude maybe later..

so he gets out his phone and starts playing alice in chains, and I mean to each their own i personally think their the worst band of the 90s but he'll take it to another level and be like, "Hold my phone" and I was like "no man, you hold you it its your fucking phone and I hate alice in chains, you fucko your tits look like they were made out cheeto puffs"

Some peoples kids.. this is why I tend to not talk to people in real life.

Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah he sounds a little self-centred and fucked in the membrane.

Originally posted by Octavian Yeah he sounds a little self-centred and fucked in the membrane.

dude i give everyone a chance but the guy will flip on you if you don't talk about blacks lives matter bullshit. Austin is unfourtanley a breeding ground for people like that both men and women that aren't originally from here. He actually tried to fact check me over my attorney that pulled a stunt and went on reddit too look it up and he was like "Oh.. okay.. he's cool.."

He's just kinda like that I guess, my chorus pedal I let him borrow is probably broken, he said it doesn't work and I was like "did your dumbass leave both chords plugged in?"

I already told him that if you click the pedal off and leave the input and output in the battery will be dead, he's a younger gont and kinda of a noob to be honest.
    Technologist victim of incest
    So the guy is morose and talking about his family, and you bring up probably the most traumatic thing that has happened in his life?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist So the guy is morose and talking about his family, and you bring up probably the most traumatic thing that has happened in his life?

yeah I did because he's 22 now, he was 7 when it happened and he keeps bringing it up and im sympathetic to it and tread lightly but if I mention something thats happened to me he will just blow it off and start talking about how he doesn't care, he's heard it before, and he doesn't care about people I've known that have died because they were pieces of shit, and didn't even know them. He told me that I was abused as a child by my parents and he doesn't even know them. He's said my friend who came and brought me some smoke is a piece of shit because one of his snakes died. And I was like dude, calm down man, you don't the guy I do and he's cool we worked together.

My parents house burnt down in the biggest fire in texas and my mom had to let them out of the aviary because the cops were telling them to leave and a lot of them I'm sure burnt and he just went on about how she didn't save them and they all burnt. It's just idiots weeel hung saying my parents pay my rent, or §m£ÂgØL saying i raped my child. people talk out of their ass to make them feel better at their on faults.

He talks out of his ass like you do.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Douglas monks did not receive a federal stimulus check... That's because he owes on child support.
    Originally posted by WellHung Douglas monks did not receive a federal stimulus check… That's because he owes on child support.

actually I did receive one. And I still pay child support. Get off the gas fatchew.
    WellHung Black Hole
    doug monks is 33... but his parents still pay his rent.
    Originally posted by WellHung doug monks is 33… but his parents still pay his rent.

yesterday i was 32.. now im 33.. and you don't know my parents.. I know you're butt hurt about the chicken arms comment, but making up stuff doesn't make it true.
    Are you working right now kr0z?
    Is today your birthday? Are you trolling?
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you working right now kr0z?

No I'm going to a job interview later today. Not that its any of your biz. talk about a non-sequitur. This is thread is about my neighbor not my job lol.
    Originally posted by Technologist Is today your birthday? Are you trolling?

My birthday was june 26, when was yours?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No I'm going to a job interview later today. Not that its any of your biz. talk about a non-sequitur. This is thread is about my neighbor not my job lol.

Just asking a question, don’t be so defensive.
    Originally posted by Technologist Just asking a question, don’t be so defensive.

I just don't see how it relates to the thread.. and I'm not defensive, you losers like §m£ÂgØL, hdl try to "bust" me with disinfo. I'm an open book but you and keenan and toothless are closeted haters.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My birthday was june 26, when was yours?

Mine was Jan 3. Today is my son’s. He’s 23. I just though if you and my son were born on the same day that’s be coincidence. But doesn’t that make you a cancer too? I don’t like that astrological name👎
    Originally posted by Technologist Mine was Jan 3. Today is my son’s. He’s 23. I just though if you and my son were born on the same day that’s be coincidence. But doesn’t that make you a cancer too? I don’t like that astrological name👎

Good for your son, I didn't ask about him.. nor do I care about him. He's probably an idiot if he was raised by you. I know you want to make this thread about yourself and your son but I was talking about my neighbor and I.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Good for your son, I didn't ask about him.. nor do I care about him. He's probably an idiot if he was raised by you.

Ok POS that forces himself on women.
    Fuck your neighbor in the ass to assert dominance.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Idk sounds like he was just tryna relate with an older gont n u getting kinda mean. A lot of peoples kids raised on TikTok n Jake Paul think the way you make friends is by shit talking other people behind their backs and making u think theyre the only cool person u know. Or going out of their way to agree with what they THINK youre saying (im surbyou mentioned some stuff about ur mom yelling at you or ur parents being super meanies) instead of thinking for themselves. Instead of calling him cheeto tits you shouldve thrown around the ol pigskin and given him a fatherly talk about why shit talking people behind their backs is pretty bitchmade.

Just my 2 cents.

Fr tho how the fuck do you pay rent im legit curious? If you got some kind of moneymaking scam I want in. Your body isnt big enough to donate enough plasma to live in Austin. Unless u slangin that sweet twink boypussi
Jump to Top