User Controls

Teen boy FORCED to take estrogen in juvie

pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    That's what she gets for breaking the law. Violent and criminal men should all be forced feminized and castrated so they don't reoffend.

Imagine if warioat the meat head was force feminized, held down and injected with estrogen by a team of buff nurses and made to wear knee high socks and panties. I think it would reform him.

If you don't want to be turned into a girl don't break the law.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    This is what happens when you let liberals and Democrats run your state
    Originally posted by cigreting This is what happens when you let liberals and Democrats run your state

Rehabilitation, no bleeding, don't give a F if republicans are weeping
    HTS highlight reel
    The Tranny World Order is beginning and you're all on the wrong side of history.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pressured. He was pressured. Obviously he didn't have enough testosterone in him to be able to man up and say no.
    Originally posted by mmQ Pressured. He was pressured. Obviously he didn't have enough testosterone in him to be able to man up and say no.

*She/Her , otherwise well put opie
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    No source?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Fonaplats No source?

Are you blind?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    no he's Keenan
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Pressured. He was pressured. Obviously he didn't have enough testosterone in him to be able to man up and say no.

idk man I've been arrested before and tied down and said no I don't want the drugs but I couldn't do anything about it. And thats happened a couple of times.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    …His parents are now suing, claiming they were never consulted or made aware of the doctor’s decision."

This is the most concerning part
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk man I've been arrested before and tied down and said no I don't want the drugs but I couldn't do anything about it. And thats happened a couple of times.

wat drugs
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's what she gets for breaking the law. Violent and criminal men should all be forced feminized and castrated so they don't reoffend.

Imagine if warioat the meat head was force feminized, held down and injected with estrogen by a team of buff nurses and made to wear knee high socks and panties. I think it would reform him.

If you don't want to be turned into a girl don't break the law.

Kev Space Nigga
    100 years after giving bitches the right to vote, what could go wrong?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting wat drugs

haldol once and ativan in my ass another time. That and seroquel in the looney bin when I was younger.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby haldol once and ativan in my ass another time. That and seroquel in the looney bin when I was younger.

wat doos the drugs do?
Jump to Top