User Controls

Cabinets for missing children

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12092883/wayfair-conspiracy-theories-child-trafficking-twitter-reddit/
    The Wayfair conspiracy theory is the belief that very expensive cabinets listed for sale on the company's website were actually missing children.

"Is it possible Wayfair involved in Human trafficking with their WFX Utility collection? Or are these just extremely overpriced cabinets? (Note the names of the cabinets) this makes me sick to my stomach if it's true," redditor PrincessPeach1987 questioned on Thursday, according to Newsweek.

Along with the redditor's statement, a screenshot was shared from Wayfair's website, showing cabinets - with first names that social media users say happen to be of missing young girls.

The cabinets pictures were named Neriah, Yaritza, Alyvia, and Samiyah - which social media users discovered to be the names of missing girls.

Suspicions arose after the cabinet listings were removed off Wayfair's website - shortly after the posts became viral.

The Wayfair conspiracy theories come a year after 500 Wayfair employees walked out of the company's Boston headquarters.

The walkout took place after employees learned that Wayfair had profited off selling beds to detention centers holding migrant children.

evidently fucking kids is profitable.
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur 32 and ur parents still pay ur rent. Ur opinion don't count, titty baby.🌹👶
    Octavian motherfucker
    Mal
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung ur 32 and ur parents still pay ur rent. Ur opinion don't count, titty baby.🌹👶

wish my parents would pay my rent
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They even have satisfaction or your money back guarantees.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Check this one out.
    Originally posted by aldra wish my parents would pay my rent

buy life insurances for them and make their deaths look like accidents.

your rents willl be paid for life.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra wish my parents would pay my rent

no u don't. You enjoy being able to provide for yourself. It makes you feel worthwhile, and independent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah you're right, one of the few things I actually put value on

but the extra money would be nice
    Originally posted by WellHung ur 32 and ur parents still pay ur rent. Ur opinion don't count, titty baby.🌹👶

I'm 33 and you're showing your age by projecting with an antiquated (not that I know what that word means) slur and lie because it helps you sleep better at night.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm 33 and you're showing your age by projecting with an antiquated (not that I know what that word means) slur and lie because it helps you sleep better at night.

You do know what that word means. You have a solid vocabulary, Doug.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

You live in a motel
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You live in a motel

u live with ur mom.
    Originally posted by WellHung u live with ur mom.

You're a liberal hack that eats lexapro and lives out of his car because he's a total leach and liar. You're the most needy person on this site. You act like a total bitch and you're a weak ho.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a liberal hack that eats lexapro and lives out of his car because he's a total leach and liar. You're the most needy person on this site. You act like a total bitch and you're a weak ho.

🤣 not paying child support, ur folks pay ur rent, and you still are triggered, douglas?
    Settle down and enjoy ur time on Easy Street, gont. 👍
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung u live with ur mom.

Not since 1980 poindexter
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    At least with these people they actually know where their children are.
    OP can not say the same of his.
    Originally posted by WellHung 🤣 not paying child support, ur folks pay ur rent, and you still are triggered, douglas?
    Settle down and enjoy ur time on Easy Street, gont. 👍

My parents have never paid my rent, I don't understand why you keep saying that, and i pay child support, I dont see where you and keenan and hdl get your "facts" from
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal At least with these people they actually know where their children are.
    OP can not say the same of his.

Do you know where your fake Asian dad is?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a liberal hack that eats lexapro and lives out of his car because he's a total leach and liar. You're the most needy person on this site. You act like a total bitch and you're a weak ho.

Whoa look at the moist lil twink
Jump to Top