User Controls

I was banned from last.fm

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I wonder if it was because I kept calling out the kikes in various shoutboxes.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    twitter will ban you just for calling out anna spysz youtube style but its common for public rigures to do it or influencers ro one another on it so why not twitter? whats wrong with claling her what she is an opportunist fake fraud and egomaniac narcissist like her youtube vidoe shows her talking about the media like she owns it or is some emdia figure head talking about what will or will not work? And telling people common sens eor stupid advice like they shouldnt work for free vs what she actually does or did to get ahead?
    star trek?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat twitter will ban you just for calling out anna spysz youtube style but its common for public rigures to do it or influencers ro one another on it so why not twitter? whats wrong with claling her what she is an opportunist fake fraud and egomaniac narcissist like her youtube vidoe shows her talking about the media like she owns it or is some emdia figure head talking about what will or will not work? And telling people common sens eor stupid advice like they shouldnt work for free vs what she actually does or did to get ahead?

These sites are run by likes that's why
    theyre run by their own ilk and anna spysz despite being born pollack is their ilk through and through hence her successes.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wat happen 2 star trek
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting wat happen 2 star trek

he stil heer u reetardo jst difarant neaim
    also a different personality he took on again. he changes perosnalities when changing username sit seems.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls he stil heer u reetardo jst difarant neaim

i liked hees poasts
    wats hees nu usrname fagit
    Originally posted by cigreting i liked hees poasts
    wats hees nu usrname fagit

Greek Style

u dam reetard
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls Greek Style

u dam reetard

y u so meen 2 me figat
    Originally posted by cigreting y u so meen 2 me figat

cuz u din fuk mine asshol in long tiem
    HTS highlight reel
    i was banned from justin.tv :(
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS i was banned from justin.tv :(

Why?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Greek Style Why?

idk i just woke up from a coma and i camt access the site anymore i dont get it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls cuz u din fuk mine asshol in long tiem

yee i did u jst dint notic cuz u wer past oot frum d roofes i slipt in ur drink u dum faget
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by HTS idk i just woke up from a coma and i camt access the site anymore i dont get it

Were you calling out der judens again?
    Originally posted by cigreting yee i did u jst dint notic cuz u wer past oot frum d roofes i slipt in ur drink u dum faget

o u fuka dat y mi ashole herts
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was banned from okcupid a year ago because one night I messaged every girl in austin asking them they wanted their face to get fuck up. some girls actually didn't mind and replied back but some took it really personally.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top