User Controls

Another one said sex with me is different basically

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Remember guys how ai said before how various women told me I am different and the ukrianian one 25 yr solder when i first got deported and unleashed on her claimed this as well? Well the 53 yr old i recently had sex with just wrote this to me asking if I am hiding something like a secret then I asked when and she said maybe she is mistaking but I am just different from every guy she sbeen with and thinks it may be a dultural thing now? what is it? Zanik?
    I think I have a feeling what it is and what theyre trying tog et at or understand. I beleive sex with me is real intense and nasty but like a drug to them they jsut have to come back to and get some more?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Your racecar bed is weirding them out.
    she wrote me some crazy shit just now.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It's like in revenge of the nerds where the main guy nerd puts on the jocks costume and fucks his girlfriend, she asked why he was so good in bed, after revealing who he was and told her it's cause nerds are so deprived they tend to make the most of it when they get it
    Something like:

„Ok, since you insist I will tell you. You simply have a delicate and feminine soul inside you. I had a feeling you are in a transformarion of sorts. I know that this sounds horribly stupid, but this thought does not go out of my mind... Maybe it was because you were raised by just your mom or that you were raised in a different culture of the us. or something occurred in your life. You have a wonderful penis, but in all of us there are some male genes wnd some feminine genes. And in sex, probably the roles got reversed. I do not know if this is bad or good but it became different. I said what I liked and dont like but it is as ir you insist and I dominate it put me in an ackward spot of unsureness of myself. First time it was like we were together and we did what we wanted and this to satisfy this was driving us. I wnated to see you again on your dating protal because I still do not believe this is you but you deleted your account, It turns me on how you look at me and get closer with your eyes wnd this slight smile where it is lots of concreteness but no dneial a feminine energy...
    it gets better guys this was like one long line of sms text i just got.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They always tell you that, by default. To make you feel special.
    Incels are the best lovers. They appreciate the small things like a blown out asshole
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Incels are the best lovers. They appreciate the small things like a blown out asshole

You and I are the least productive guys on this site.👍❤🌹
    Originally posted by WellHung You and I are the least productive guys on this site.👍❤🌹

I worked for 8 hours yesterday. I'm taking the rest of the month off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You fell for the 'you're different than the rest' line???
Jump to Top