User Controls

I joined TOTSE over 16 years ago

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Proof

http://web.archive.org/web/20080718035857/http://www.totse.com/community/member.php?s=4269832bb4ec952d0f18271afb06b80a&u=182517
    7 friends.

very cool! nice to see someone backing up their claims for once instead of just 'OH YEAH THERES A VHS TAPE OF ME BROWSING TOTSE WHILE STILL IN DIAPERS MAYBE ILL POST IT MAYBE I WONT'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood very cool! nice to see someone backing up their claims for once instead of just 'OH YEAH THERES A VHS TAPE OF ME BROWSING TOTSE WHILE STILL IN DIAPERS MAYBE ILL POST IT MAYBE I WONT'

LOL remember when I posted that old meme from ArmsMerchant and hikki completely glossed over it? That was like 2010 meme and he claims to have been on totse since 2001. What a fake OG.
    'I don't remember my username' -hiki

okay sure bud keep telling yourself that
    what was your name on &t? I definitely remember HTS-Noob. She was a man then, if you'd believe it.
    I am one of the youngest people here, I didn't post on totse. I was a child when totse was a thing. I only posted on zoklet
    My father and his forefathers where on totsey. My familia has a long legacy in nirvananet.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i posted on TOTSE, but not Zoklet. We are a fraternity, fam.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed LOL remember when I posted that old meme from ArmsMerchant and hikki completely glossed over it? That was like 2010 meme and he claims to have been on totse since 2001. What a fake OG.

I stopped going to totse aftet 2005.
    I don't care about your lame newfag memes.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed what was your name on &t? I definitely remember HTS-Noob. She was a man then, if you'd believe it.

He still is
    Zero proof you were on totse at all.
    Good.
    I don't want people to see my old embarrassing posts I made when I was 11 - 14.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I stopped going to totse aftet 2005.
    I don't care about your lame newfag memes.

What was your name then
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What was your name then

you and i smoke weed and lay in bed all day.👍❤
Jump to Top